Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Cuan

This doctor is a complete joke. She won't believe you have anything. She'll just sit and write everything down and do nothing to help you. I had epiditimitis which she did not treat even when I figured out it's what I have. It got worse and became prostates and she still did nothing. I was then given Cipro (antibiotic) and was found to be allergic to and is now causing many problems such as dry eye/mouth/ears (sjogren's symptoms, but it's not sjogrens) , and also caused a thyroid problem which she is too ignorant to believe I have. My thyroid is swollen and I have all the symptoms (freezing extremities, dizzy, tired, dry hair, many others) but did she check them? (answer=NO). Only go to her if you have a scrap or something obvious otherwise she'll kill you with neglect. Basically do yourself a favor and don't go to any doctor at Santa Clara Valley Medical, they are all the worst in the state.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Nancy L. Cuan's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI