Ratings for Dr. Bret A. Cuthbertson

I see him in Auburn AL. He's the best of the three doctors in the practice. Dr. Greer is like Jekyll and Hyde--nice one time but a complete monster another time. Dr. Bradley is nice and caring, but she refers everything to specialists. Dr. Cuthbertson, on the other hand, has always been nice, trusting, and doesn't refer needlessly to specialists. He'll take care of what he can but knows his limits and when it's necessary to refer to a specialist. Staff and facility are nice and comfortable. No experience w/Dr. Cuthbertson outside office hours using on-call line. Bradley and Greer refuse to do anything w/o office appt. Not sure if it's a practice policy that applies to Cuthbertson too.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Cuthbertson is in Auburn now. He is great! We love him, Dr. Greer, Dr. Bradley and the whole staff. Dr. Cuthbertson is knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Great doctor! He and his staff and partners have always taken great care of us!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

my 2 children & I have been patients 1 1/2 yrs, not ever have we seen the doctor & he actually gave us a shot or antibiotics to get us well because every time we heard the same thing,the doc say it was viral infection or mono&he couldn't give any meds for it.Then 1week later when we got much worse & I call the office they have me back in the office for nothing,finally i go to the ER to learn my son's eardrum was about to rupture.They have already been fined for this @ least 1time,having patients come in for no reason just so the office can bill them. And the receptionists never give the nurse the messages when i call,I have been trying to set in to see a brain specialist for 5months because I started having siezers& had cancer some yrs ago. The nurse,doctors,all of them know how important this is to be checked ASAP.BUT THEY ARE DOING NOING,LIKE ALWAYS! I am trying to find a good family doctor now.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Bret A. Cuthbertson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)