You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan

I have had Dr. Chan-Yan as my Nephrologist and couldn't be happier. I finally found someone who not only helped me determine what my ailment was, but he was caring as well. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Very warm caring doctor. Highly competent! I am in good hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Chan-Yan changed the treatments I was receiving for a very debilitating condition to an entirely different direction with amazing results. I am much improved, thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I have a fair share with different doctors/specialists in my life time. I was lucky to get referred to see Dr. Chan-Yan at the later stage of my life. What a Doc --so thorough,diligent, knowlegeable....Get the feeling that he has a genuine interest to treat patients, which unlike many practicioners these days who are only interested in Medical Plan billing and head-counts. I actually felt guilty as my initial appointment was an hour long. I am surprised that he is not solidly booked for months. He might not have the magic wand but one should feel lucky to be treated by him

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

An amazing doctor, kind, thorough, never leaves anything thing to chance, I feel so lucky to have him as one of my doctors, I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

I have dealt with this doctor on several occasions, first dealing with internal medicine and a problem I had and more recently, dealing with my partner's kidney failure from diabetes. He was thorough, very professional, very considerate, and extremely knowledgeable and we both trusted him completely. I have no revervations about recommending him as a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Chan-Yan as my Nephrologist and couldn't be happier. I finally found someone who not only helped me determine what my ailment was, but he was car..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very warm caring doctor. Highly competent! I am in good hands with this doctor."

December 4, 2014