You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Sirna

Dr. Sirna is wonderful, caring, and professional. Some of his office staff, on the other hand, are quite the opposite. It's unfortunate that a bad experience with staff can so completely impact a patient's (parent's) view on the practice, but a lack of professionalism in the front office is simply indefensible.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Sirna is a wonderful clinician. He listens and truly hears parent concerns. He spends a great deal of time with patients during appointments. I would highly recommend the entire practice to anyone looking for an excellent pediatrician in the Verona, Caldwell Montclair area!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Sirna. He is so helpful and knowledgeable. Everytime, I have a question or concern about my daughter he is there to help and always puts my mind at ease. I would by far recommend him to anyone in need a of a pediatrician. I hope one day he branches out on his own, so I can just see hime as oppose to his partners as well (not that they are not good, but after working with Dr. Sirna, I prefer/request him as often as I can).

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Sirna is the best in his group. My kids absolutely adore him- they hug and kiss him every time they leave! He is a smart guy who is very down to earth- he is also a dad, which makes him very approachable. I hope he never leaves the area, and eventually opens his own practice!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Sirna is a fabulous pediatrician. He has a very good way with my daughter and doesn't rush you out of the office. He is the best

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Extremely conscientious and caring towards my daughter. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful answering any and all questions I have. Never rushes you through your appointment.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

My kids adore Dr. Sirna, and my wife and I really trust him. He is the most approachable partner in the group, and adds a sense of true caring to the place.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

LOVE LOVE Dr. Sirna!!!! What an excellent doctor and person he is a truely a special doctor and I hope that as he gets older maybe he will branch out on his own because I think he would do so well!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Sirna was a pleasure to work with however his partners were terrible (Dr. Richard Flyer and Dr. Rizwana Khokhar). Its a shame he is part of that group because he is very knowledgable and friendly. I would not recommend him because you'd have to also deal with his partners from time to time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Paul W. Sirna's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul W."

October 20, 2013