Ratings for Dr. Oliver Bathe

My experience with Dr Bathe has been amazing. He was my surgeon when I had stomach cancer and he did an amazing job , plus his office staff are very good. I would recommend Dr Bathe without a doubt not only for his professional skills but also his people skills.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Bathe just saved my life by removing my appendix. A couple days after the surgery, I wasn't even in pain! Excellent surgeon who does very good work!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

We are so fortunate to have such a talented Doctor and team to care for our health. My appreciation is beyond words. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Bathe is one exceptional surgeon. He has dealt with me on two separate occasions since 2009 due to a twisted intestine. His expertise and caring manner helped me through these two situations which both resulted in hospitalization and one of which resulted in major surgery. I am once again fortunate enough to have Dr. Bathe as my surgeon for an upcoming major hernia operation and have complete faith in his abilities.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Saved my Mom's life. Very thankful he was her surgeon. We appreciated his knowledge, his kindness and his skill.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

My family is so thankful for having Dr. Bathe as the surgeon. A surgeon of BIG success.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Awesome doctor, awesome surgeon...thank you for looking after me so quickly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

DR BATHE IS A EXCELLENT SURGEON, VERY HELPFUL AND PUTS YOU AT EASE. I TRUST IN HIM COMPLETLY. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr Bathe is a awsome DR.Very knowlegable and very warm and caring.I couldn't have asked for a better DR

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Without a doubt the best. Did surgery on both my husband and me. Always there to answer any questions that you may have about anything. Will answer emails if you send them. Will also answer his phone when you call. Good sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010