Dr. Peter Cross is one of the finest doctors that I have ever meant. He is thorough and sets ones mind at ease about their problems. I have been with Dr. Cross for three years now and he listens attentively while you are addressing your concerns. He does do tests when you feel you have a problem and makes sure he lays that worry to rest. I my book Dr. Cross is one fantastic Doctor, a wonderful person. I feel very blessed to have him as my oncologist. Thank you so much Dr. Cross you are truly one in a million.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Wow there isn't enough room to say all the good things about this wonderful caring man. Dr. Cross is incredible , he is caring, he treats a person's whole body. I cannot thank Dr. Cross enough for his care and support during this trying time. I wish him all the best in life. THANKS DOC!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been with Dr. Cross for 5 years for breast cancer. He is a wonderful person to know. Very caring, gentle & explains in layman's language. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I can't even express my thanks for Peter looking after me back 15 years ago when I was going through radiology to complete my treatment for Non-hodgkins Lymphoma. Peter sent his plebes in for follow up (it is a teaching hospital) but he did follow up and he really made me feel like he cared when I saw him. A very good man.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been Dr. Cross's patient for 2 years and half. He is an outstanding oncologist committed to his patients needs, extremely knowledgeable, professional and carring. Very attentive, he listens to what you have to say and does not dismiss any pain. Will order what ever test needed to find the cause. His follow up check ups are very thorough. I feel truly lucky to have him as my oncologist. He is amazing. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

very knowledgeable,caring helpful,never rushed when he came to see me at my appointments, and his staff is great also.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable about breast and lung cancer

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Peter Cross's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Cross is one of the finest doctors that I have ever meant. He is thorough and sets ones mind at ease about their problems. I have been with Dr. Cross ..."

November 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.redcross.ca/who-we-are/contact-us". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 2P2". Address has been updated from "None" to "170 Metcalfe Street, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137401900".

June 3, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Radiologist" to "Oncologist / Hematologist"

September 23, 2013