Ratings for Dr. Allison M. Stiles

This was my first visit. Staff very friendly and efficient and Dr. Stiles is a sweetheart. She is concerned, knowledgeable and reassuring. Happy to have her for my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr stiles & her staff are all good people and very professional with every visit if i could rate a 10 i would cause she is awesome with the kids.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Stiles has been my doctor for several years. The concern she shows for individual patients and patients as individuals is remarkable and rare. My calls are always returned and most often by her personally. She is thorough, careful, and never has given me the impression that she is too busy to listen or explain. She inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Though Dr. Stiles seems competent, the same cannot be said for her entire staff. I went for my annual Wellness Exam, offered by my insurance free-of-charge. Though the front desk and nurse practitioner claimed to be familiar with the Wellness Exam, someone was either too lazy or inept to look up the checklist, thereby running many unnecessary tests. I now have a substantial bill for what they claimed was a free visit. I have now spent 2 weeks trying to resolve the issue, leaving multiple messages only to be ignored or given the run-around of "Call this other number" only to be met with yet another answering machine. The stress of the situation is now having an adverse effect on my health; not what I bargained for when I stepped into the office for a simple checkup.

Submitted October 10, 2014

I love Dr. Stiles! She takes her time & is not in a rush. She is very knowledgeable, more so than other doctors I have been to. Great philosophy of treating the whole family. I can't say enough good about her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Excellent Doctor. I have been a patient for several years. I found her to always be attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Allison Stiles is a wonderful physician! Her specialty is meds/peds which means she can see anyone ranging from child age all the way to adulthood. I really enjoy seeing her. She is also LGBT friendly, and welcomes LGBT individuals into her office for care. She is not on time, but that is because she takes her time with each patient and explains everything to them and gives you the utmost quality care. If you are looking for a great primary care physician, I highly recommend Dr. Stiles!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Stiles is reliable and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone needing primary medical care.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I have been with Dr Stiles for 6 years,I have Americhoice and she is not on that list.I wish she was I would go back to her. Dr Stiles please accept Americhoice or Unison.She is very thoughtful,compassion and will get to the bottom of any symptoms you have,and she listens to her patients not in a hurry to get to the next person until she is finish with her patient.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Stiles is kind and knowledgeable. She is excellent with my child, as well as my spouse and I.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Allison M. Stiles's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)