Ratings for Dr. Jason Dodge

I am so blessed that Doctor Jason Dodge is my doctor. He walked an extra mile for me and took good care for me when I really needed help. Dr. Dodge is so compassionate and he is so skilled at what he does and are truly a remarkable doctor and professional that I respect and trust. His Secretary and Nurse are so kind, understanding and professional. He has such a great team. He is such a kind and caring doctor and I appreciate him very much.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Thank you for taking care of so many women as myself! God bless you all!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Dodge is an amazing doctor, his nurse Rebecca is awesome also, his secretary is awful though. She doesn't return phone calls on time. I wanted to reschedule an appointment because Aunt Flo had made an unexpected visit; well within the 24 hour cancellation policy, I called about 20 times and left numerous messages, never ever got a call back. I don't understand how this is even appropriate turn around time for such a sensitive and sometimes critical appointments? His predecessor Dr. Lickerish was a God send, his secretary Nancy was an absolute dream. Night and day. I am thinking of changing doctors just because of the lack of client service.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I reading these ratings I have to agree, his new secretary is just awful and returning phone calls. Took her a whole week to return my call. I have never ever encountered incompetence like this in my life. She is AWFUL!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Doctor Dodge is the best doctor I have ever seen! He helped me with my twin pregnancy and has seen me ever since

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I've always been impressed with Dr. Dodge. He is incredibly kind, knowledgeable and ALWAYS takes the proper time (no matter how long) to answer your questions in proper detail -- you will never feel like an idiot asking him ANYTHING. He seems to genuinely care about your concerns and always does his best to guide you through every process you will have to go through. All of these traits are extremely rare in doctors these days -- I would certainly recommend him to others in a flash.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

i have been trying for weeks to make an appointment with dr dodge but his receptionist is so incompetent. the last time i was there she was talking about the kardashians with the other receptionist who didn't seem too interested. dr dodge as a doctor is okay, doesn't know much about endometriosis. i'm so sad that dr lickrish has retired as he was the best gyn in toronto.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

If I could give a zero I would. This man killed my mother a few years ago with his incompetence in the operating room. Taking on a challenge way above his ability and then discharged her from hospital with a severe infection that basically ruined her. She fought for her lifenfor the next 2 years and lived in misery. She finally succumbed to her cancer and it was a blessing for her at that point. He is THE WORST doctor I have ever met. Arrogant and incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I'm so glad they brought this doctor in from Toronto. Thank you for coming to Saskatoon to care for the ovarian cancer patients. Thank you for answering all my questions this morning, and being so kind. I appreciate it more than you know. I know you will be going back and forth home, and coming back to Saskatoon. Thank you Dr. Dodge. You are awesome. Crystal

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Wonderful doctor. I was trying to get an appointment to the gynecologist for months; Dr. Dodge office was able to schedule time for me to come in within a couple of weeks. They have also arranged the follow up appointment with a surgeon in Mt. Sinai within 2 month. The doctor is very approachable and has a great sense of humor, which is greatly appreciated, as I was rather distressed over the ultrasound results. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018