Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

I have known Dr. Lee for 14 years. I have three children and I met him when he walked into my hospital room to check my then enfant 14 years ago. For new moms out there, he won't waste time on things he knows are a non issue or humor a parent or grandparent questioning his judgement. He knows his stuff. My oldest had asthmatic problems and Dr. Lee was the one who stayed after hours to check my son and met me at the hospital when an emergency situation arose. He deciphered the problem with my daughter when no one else was paying attention. He is beyond intelligent and I thank him everyday for always being there when something was really wrong. He leaves no stone unturned and will give you an answer. Dr. Lee is a fantastic paediatrician. Don't focus on what's no necessary. If your kid needs to be helped her saved, this is the guy you want. I have never doubted him and he has always proven to be right. God bless him and his family. He is a good man. And his staff do their best, they are a busy clinic. He's good to them and that's important.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Why is it that the office seldom answers phone calls? How do we schedule an appointment when noone picks up the phone???

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

CHANGE THE RECEPTIONIST... SHE NEVER ANSWER THE CALLS

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

very rude and doesn't even seem to like children.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

it's hard get hold off him or book appointments. always the phone is busy... any emergency no point calling his office. NO ANSWER!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

too cool and impatient rude to kid .i dont know who say he is good.so bad .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

As many have noted, I have been trying to get a doctors appt for 2 days now and no one answers the phone !!! How do you get an appt without being able to get thru?????

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Lee seems relatively knowledgeable but is one of the most arrogant and condescending human beings I have come across. I think no one has ever told him off because you are focused on your kid who is sick. If it was any other circumstance, he would be put in his place no problem. But I think he is used to getting away with his condescending comments because most parents choose to tolerate it. The field of medicine should have a minimum requirement for interpersonal skills and respectfulness for giving license to practise. He would fail that test miserably.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Lee is very knowledgeable, and the Nurse is very nice. Only problem is the reception never pick up the phone and they don't take message.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been trying to make an annual appt for my kids for month now, the receptionist seems never pick up phone, and can't leave msg, wondering if the receptionist purposely put the phone off the hook, tried different time of day, no pick up, it's frustrating, thank god my kid are older now and pretty much go once a year, I wonder if dr Lee knows about the phone issue, but I will be sure complain to him about it. My kids like dr Lee, he always pleasant and nice to us. One thing I agreed w its most of people that get is a very knowledgeable Doctor. I might not refer other to him not because of him but because of the poor customer service at the front.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016