Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Worst, impatient and rude, over confident ,No matter what questions you asked, he always answered it’s fine, and you never know when he is in good mood, if he is too busy, he will give attitude to you. And never smile to my kid, once my kid is crying , he also give attitude to my kid, i don’t know how people will say he is great and good doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Over confident, arrogant, rude, put people down at time, not caring, moody, and disrespectful. He should not be in this field and retire. Time for a change. No hope with this guy. You don't know when you will catch him in a good mood. He might be knowledge in some parts, but he has missed twice of what's happening to my kid. I would not put my kid's health on his hands no more. He is not nice and not willing to answer your question. Not open minded of th possibility what can bring up the issue or problem. He's so into his own way. I don't know why people think he is nice and friendly. His wife is much nicer than him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

No matter what questions you asked, he always answered it’s fine, never gave any suggestions. One time I brought my daughter to see him due to high fever, both him and the nerse has horrible attitude, they kept us waiting in one of the checking rooms, as my daughter was crying. After half hour, dr lee came with impatient face, quickly checked my daughter, when I asked him question, he just shaked his head, said nothing, then asked me scheduled another appointment if my daughter was still not filling well in the following week. Never ever go back to this doctor.

Submitted August 9, 2018

Rude !rude rude! And Impatience. I will change other one

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Needed an urgent appointment because my daughter had a high fever, called several times tried to book an appointment no one picked up the phone, useless staff!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Lee is a great - very friendly with my kids and has always diagnosed them correctly. On the other hand trying to call his office is a nightmare. I often call repeatedly for at least an hour, until someone finally answers the phone and then I’m put on hold for at least another 1/2 hour. His receptionists need to be more polite with patients both in the office and on the phone. It’s very frustrating!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Nurse is nice but the reception is rude, they need more staff with that many patients, or stop accepting new patients if you can't handle it. They never pick up the phone so i went in person to try to book an appointment, some girl at the reception desk saw me but ignored me when i went in, didnt even tell me to wait, i stood there for 15 min without getting help from anybody.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

My son has been a patient for 17 years. Dr. Lee has consistently given excellent care, diagnosed difficult illnesses, and been thorough for every visit. I've never thought of switching doctors. Staff is efficient but I think patient load is large, ergo not every call gets through. Today it was answered on the 2nd ring despite it being the beginning of the flu season. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for your child's care. My only regret is that because of my son's age, he'll no longer be a patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

staffs are rude, i lost my appointment card and called and asked the reception to tell me the appointment date, she gave me a lecture on howi shouldn't lose my card and should have it written somewhere, rudely, that would've just took her 1 min to check. extremely hard to get a hold of someone in the office if you need an appointment, they never pick up the phone! Dr Lee is knowledgeable but whatever you asked him he will just tell you that your kid is fine, no suggestions or anything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Both our kids have been seeing Dr Lee since they were born. Dr Lee is an excellent paediatrician - he's very thorough and orders tests only when necessary. His diagnosis are always accurate and we trust him.. And it's obvious that he really cares about his patients. We are very lucky to have him as our pedistrician. The one difficulty is calling to get an appointment because the phone lines are very busy - but once you get through, his staff is very accommodating. The Saturday morning walk-in hours are so convenient as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017