You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Been trying to call to scefule an appointment for over 2 months! !! Ridiculous. Unprofessional. If you are too busy then please give me a referral to a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I completely understand not being available to answer calls but can we at least leave a message? It's really unfair to expect people to continue calling to book/change an appointment. Do they not want patients any more? Are they just satisfied with how many they have? It's extremely frustrating having to call every hour or couple of hours just to talk to a live person. I'm ok to leave a message - how is that not even an option?

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Reception never takes phone calls, some of the ladies there are very rude. I lost the card they gave me for the time of the appointment and called to ask them to check the time for me, the lady told me the time and then she said "you should've written down the time yourself" in a really rude tone and sounded like I was wasting her time even it only took her literally 5 sec to find out, I'm so regret that I didn't spend more time to look for a better clinic when my baby was born.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Echo the other comments. Doctor Lee is condescending and awkward. That said, he has been spot on with his diagnosis. I notice he doesn't like to prescribe medicine, where possible, he prefers that the kid tough it out. What I don't understand the most, perhaps, is the fact that he bring his dog to work. It's a doctors clinic. Is that normal?

Submitted February 27, 2016

inept and scared to treat. He has twice told me to go home and that kids were ok only for me to take to an ER and have kids diagnosed with pneumonia. as others state, his rude staff don't answer phones so getting an appointment is nearly impossible. when you do get appt., be prepared to wait over an hour and to be told nothing is wrong in spite of him barely examining your child. not fit to practise. if there were more available ped docs, he would be quickly phased out. should consider retiring from practise. useless human being

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Are they closed?? I've been a patient for more than 5 years but never had such a hard time making an appointment. They don't answer calls it's been 2 months of trying to get a flu shot. I've really had enough!!! My time is just as important.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Rude, moody and condescending. He dismissed my son's symptoms. My son had many colds, constant runny nose, breathing through his mouth, snoring at night and toss and turn all night. On one occasion when my husband and I took my son to see Dr. Lee for the same problem, Dr. Lee happened to be away and we saw Dr. Yue. Dr. Yue was very nice. He listened patiently of our concerns and then examined my son. He suggested my son to get an x-Ray of his nasal passage. Dr. Yue suspected it might be my son's adenoids. Sure enough when we got the result of the x-Ray back it showed that his adenoids was extremely enlarged and it blocked most of my son's nasal passage, made it difficult for my son to breath. My son needed surgery to have his adenoids removed. Finally fed up with his attitude and lack of care, we have switched Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Lee has taken care of our 4 kids. Great doctor,always spot on with diagnoses. He is very efficient with check ups but spends the time necessary when something is wrong. The office is very busy and he works long hours and sees a lot of patients. I don't care if he's not bubbly every time I see him. If you want a bubbly hand holding doctor go somewhere else. I'd rather have the competence.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Kevin Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Been trying to call to scefule an appointment for over 2 months! !! Ridiculous. Unprofessional. If you are too busy then please give me a referral to a new do..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I completely understand not being available to answer calls but can we at least leave a message? It's really unfair to expect people to continue calling to boo..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Reception never takes phone calls, some of the ladies there are very rude. I lost the card they gave me for the time of the appointment and called to ask them t..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Hospital for Sick Children is teaming up with Pet Smart to fund a a Pet Therapy Program. "

March 6, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Echo the other comments. Doctor Lee is condescending and awkward. That said, he has been spot on with his diagnosis. I notice he doesn't like to prescribe me..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "inept and scared to treat. He has twice told me to go home and that kids were ok only for me to take to an ER and have kids diagnosed with pneumonia. as others ..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Are they closed?? I've been a patient for more than 5 years but never had such a hard time making an appointment. They don't answer calls it's been 2 months of ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, moody and condescending. He dismissed my son's symptoms. My son had many colds, constant runny nose, breathing through his mouth, snoring at night and t..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee has taken care of our 4 kids. Great doctor,always spot on with diagnoses. He is very efficient with check ups but spends the time necessary when somethi..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I am finally fed up---dr lee always interrupts, and does not take me seriously. I have had to go to the walk-in clinic after he dismissed my son's symptoms and..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent amazing doctor, we have had him since my kids were born (therefore over 14 years.) Funny, smart, personable, great memory,NEVER steered us wrong with ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lee is very nice. He answers all my questions in details."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never picks up a call. How am I suppose to make an appointment or call in to see if they still accept new patients? Need to find another pediatrician. "

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3P0" to "L3R 0A9". Address has been updated from "None" to "3950 14th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053051700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Why does the office staff not answer telephone calls? How are we supposed to make an appointment if no one picks up the phone - this happens all the time. What ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My first interaction with Dr. Lee was at Markham Stouffville hospital when my son was admitted when he was 1 with pneumonia. Dr. Lee ended up taking my son on ..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been taking my three kids to him for the last 6 years. I have heard lots of negative comments from my friends who used to go there. But for me, he is a d..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been taking both my kids to Dr. Lee and Dr.Yun for 6 years and I'm very happy with the care we have received. Keep up the good work. Jeanette Longo"

November 2, 2014