Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Very rude doctor and not explain anything to me. Everything I asked him, he said it's OK. When I confuse couple things and asked him again, he was impatient at all. Come and go with a unfriendly face with no smile at all during entire visit. Not willing to talk any things unless you ask. If I could kNow everything, why I am here today? I don't know what I don't kNow, and he kNows everything but now willing to talk at all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr Lee is the best Pediatrician in town. He has treated my children for 18 years. Always accurate diagnosis. Very patient and polite. My 20 year old is sad that Dr Lee cannot be her Doctor anymore and she has to look for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Very rude doctor and say almost nothing. Nurse and doctor gave different answers for the same question. Doctor came in and leave in SUPER rush and not spend time to answer the questions at all, and not explaining anything he is doing or he is going to do.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Very disappointing experience each time I take my son to his doctor. The staff is rude, and impersonal and hard to understand most times.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Very rude and not pleased if you asked questions, and not patient

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Worst, impatient and rude, over confident ,No matter what questions you asked, he always answered it’s fine, and you never know when he is in good mood, if he is too busy, he will give attitude to you. And never smile to my kid, once my kid is crying , he also give attitude to my kid, i don’t know how people will say he is great and good doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Over confident, arrogant, rude, put people down at time, not caring, moody, and disrespectful. He should not be in this field and retire. Time for a change. No hope with this guy. You don't know when you will catch him in a good mood. He might be knowledge in some parts, but he has missed twice of what's happening to my kid. I would not put my kid's health on his hands no more. He is not nice and not willing to answer your question. Not open minded of th possibility what can bring up the issue or problem. He's so into his own way. I don't know why people think he is nice and friendly. His wife is much nicer than him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

No matter what questions you asked, he always answered it’s fine, never gave any suggestions. One time I brought my daughter to see him due to high fever, both him and the nerse has horrible attitude, they kept us waiting in one of the checking rooms, as my daughter was crying. After half hour, dr lee came with impatient face, quickly checked my daughter, when I asked him question, he just shaked his head, said nothing, then asked me scheduled another appointment if my daughter was still not filling well in the following week. Never ever go back to this doctor.

Submitted August 9, 2018

Rude !rude rude! And Impatience. I will change other one

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Needed an urgent appointment because my daughter had a high fever, called several times tried to book an appointment no one picked up the phone, useless staff!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018