Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

too cool and impatient rude to kid .i dont know who say he is good.so bad .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

As many have noted, I have been trying to get a doctors appt for 2 days now and no one answers the phone !!! How do you get an appt without being able to get thru?????

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Lee seems relatively knowledgeable but is one of the most arrogant and condescending human beings I have come across. I think no one has ever told him off because you are focused on your kid who is sick. If it was any other circumstance, he would be put in his place no problem. But I think he is used to getting away with his condescending comments because most parents choose to tolerate it. The field of medicine should have a minimum requirement for interpersonal skills and respectfulness for giving license to practise. He would fail that test miserably.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Lee is very knowledgeable, and the Nurse is very nice. Only problem is the reception never pick up the phone and they don't take message.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been trying to make an annual appt for my kids for month now, the receptionist seems never pick up phone, and can't leave msg, wondering if the receptionist purposely put the phone off the hook, tried different time of day, no pick up, it's frustrating, thank god my kid are older now and pretty much go once a year, I wonder if dr Lee knows about the phone issue, but I will be sure complain to him about it. My kids like dr Lee, he always pleasant and nice to us. One thing I agreed w its most of people that get is a very knowledgeable Doctor. I might not refer other to him not because of him but because of the poor customer service at the front.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Why is it that no one answers the phone most times???

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Lee has been seeing my kids for 17 years now. He really spends the time to listen to our concerns. His practice would be more efficient if he had more people answering the phones or he had another doctor working with him all the time. We rarely book appointments because we cannot get through on the phone lines. Without an appointment, we usually wait at least an hour but he is usually patient and caring when we see him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He is the worst doctor I could have possibly got for my 2 years daughter. I regret it every bit of it for going to him for last 2 years. He sometime behave but most of the time is out of line with attitude. I just had enough and want to get a different doctor for my dauther.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

The secretary is so rude. We booked the appointment for my son one year ago, so cannot remember the exact date and cannot find the card with the date and time. I called two days and she finally answered the phone. I asked the secretary to check whether there is an appointment for my son this Friday, she said there is no appointment for him in the computer, and I asked her if she could check Thursday as well, then she said no, I cannot check date by date. I explained that because we booked it one year ago, so cannot remember the exact date, she said no, and hung up the phone. This is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Too cold, rude and impatient to be a doctor for child

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016