Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Both our kids have been seeing Dr Lee since they were born. Dr Lee is an excellent paediatrician - he's very thorough and orders tests only when necessary. His diagnosis are always accurate and we trust him.. And it's obvious that he really cares about his patients. We are very lucky to have him as our pedistrician. The one difficulty is calling to get an appointment because the phone lines are very busy - but once you get through, his staff is very accommodating. The Saturday morning walk-in hours are so convenient as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, which is what matters most. We have, however, considered changing peds. many times since it is almost impossible to get through to book an appointment. We have had to literally drive over to book in the past. Regardless of how many times you call or when, the line is either busy or no answer. Incredibly frustrating and disruptive, especially when your little one is unwell. I can't speculate as to whether this is because the office has taken on more patients than the staff has capacity to handle or sheer incompetence on the part of the receptionist, but if you have an option to go with another office, I would highly recommend doing so. We end up taking our kids to walk-in clinics 90% of the time for anything more acute than an annual checkup just because we are unable to get through to book. We like the service that Dr. Lee and his nurse/assistant provide and don't mind his bedside manner, but are incredibly, incredibly frustrated with how the office is run.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This office has extremely long wait times (1-2 hours we have waited at times) even though we had an appointment made Months in advance. Though Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, at times has been rude to me. We now have a different paediatrician for our children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

If you have a child that requires to be since by the doctor. Good luck in booking an appointment. I have been calling for a week now and there mailbox is always full. There is no way you can get through to them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Over confident, arrogant, rude, put people down at time, not caring, moody, and disrespectful. He should not be in this field and retire. Time for a change. No hope with this guy. You don't know when you will catch him in a good mood. He might be knowledge in some parts, but he has missed twice of what's happening to my kid. I would not put my kid's health on his hands no more. He is not nice and not willing to answer your question. Not open minded of th possibility what can bring up the issue or problem. He's so into his own way. I don't know why people think he is nice and friendly. His wife is much nicer than him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Kevin is a very experienced doctor. Only him is able to identify my son has growth issue that required to go to a specialist and get further diagnosis. Sometimes parents are too nervous for minor issues. You can trust Dr Lee's expert advice. I am glad that my son got the right treatment required and not until too late. I agree that receptionists never pick up phone. I have to go onsite to line up for making an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Kevin Lee and nurse Gobi are extremely nice to my son on each visit every time. He is only 10 months old but the few times we've been in, my son is always smiling and happy. Even when he had the needle. I find Dr. Lee very caring and informative. Always had answers to all our questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have known Dr. Lee for 14 years. I have three children and I met him when he walked into my hospital room to check my then enfant 14 years ago. For new moms out there, he won't waste time on things he knows are a non issue or humor a parent or grandparent questioning his judgement. He knows his stuff. My oldest had asthmatic problems and Dr. Lee was the one who stayed after hours to check my son and met me at the hospital when an emergency situation arose. He deciphered the problem with my daughter when no one else was paying attention. He is beyond intelligent and I thank him everyday for always being there when something was really wrong. He leaves no stone unturned and will give you an answer. Dr. Lee is a fantastic paediatrician. Don't focus on what's no necessary. If your kid needs to be helped her saved, this is the guy you want. I have never doubted him and he has always proven to be right. God bless him and his family. He is a good man. And his staff do their best, they are a busy clinic. He's good to them and that's important.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Why is it that the office seldom answers phone calls? How do we schedule an appointment when noone picks up the phone???

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017