Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Needed an urgent appointment because my daughter had a high fever, called several times tried to book an appointment no one picked up the phone, useless staff!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Lee is a great - very friendly with my kids and has always diagnosed them correctly. On the other hand trying to call his office is a nightmare. I often call repeatedly for at least an hour, until someone finally answers the phone and then I’m put on hold for at least another 1/2 hour. His receptionists need to be more polite with patients both in the office and on the phone. It’s very frustrating!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Nurse is nice but the reception is rude, they need more staff with that many patients, or stop accepting new patients if you can't handle it. They never pick up the phone so i went in person to try to book an appointment, some girl at the reception desk saw me but ignored me when i went in, didnt even tell me to wait, i stood there for 15 min without getting help from anybody.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

My son has been a patient for 17 years. Dr. Lee has consistently given excellent care, diagnosed difficult illnesses, and been thorough for every visit. I've never thought of switching doctors. Staff is efficient but I think patient load is large, ergo not every call gets through. Today it was answered on the 2nd ring despite it being the beginning of the flu season. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for your child's care. My only regret is that because of my son's age, he'll no longer be a patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

staffs are rude, i lost my appointment card and called and asked the reception to tell me the appointment date, she gave me a lecture on howi shouldn't lose my card and should have it written somewhere, rudely, that would've just took her 1 min to check. extremely hard to get a hold of someone in the office if you need an appointment, they never pick up the phone! Dr Lee is knowledgeable but whatever you asked him he will just tell you that your kid is fine, no suggestions or anything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Both our kids have been seeing Dr Lee since they were born. Dr Lee is an excellent paediatrician - he's very thorough and orders tests only when necessary. His diagnosis are always accurate and we trust him.. And it's obvious that he really cares about his patients. We are very lucky to have him as our pedistrician. The one difficulty is calling to get an appointment because the phone lines are very busy - but once you get through, his staff is very accommodating. The Saturday morning walk-in hours are so convenient as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, which is what matters most. We have, however, considered changing peds. many times since it is almost impossible to get through to book an appointment. We have had to literally drive over to book in the past. Regardless of how many times you call or when, the line is either busy or no answer. Incredibly frustrating and disruptive, especially when your little one is unwell. I can't speculate as to whether this is because the office has taken on more patients than the staff has capacity to handle or sheer incompetence on the part of the receptionist, but if you have an option to go with another office, I would highly recommend doing so. We end up taking our kids to walk-in clinics 90% of the time for anything more acute than an annual checkup just because we are unable to get through to book. We like the service that Dr. Lee and his nurse/assistant provide and don't mind his bedside manner, but are incredibly, incredibly frustrated with how the office is run.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This office has extremely long wait times (1-2 hours we have waited at times) even though we had an appointment made Months in advance. Though Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, at times has been rude to me. We now have a different paediatrician for our children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

If you have a child that requires to be since by the doctor. Good luck in booking an appointment. I have been calling for a week now and there mailbox is always full. There is no way you can get through to them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Over confident, arrogant, rude, put people down at time, not caring, moody, and disrespectful. He should not be in this field and retire. Time for a change. No hope with this guy. You don't know when you will catch him in a good mood. He might be knowledge in some parts, but he has missed twice of what's happening to my kid. I would not put my kid's health on his hands no more. He is not nice and not willing to answer your question. Not open minded of th possibility what can bring up the issue or problem. He's so into his own way. I don't know why people think he is nice and friendly. His wife is much nicer than him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017