Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

Dr. Lee has been seeing my kids for 17 years now. He really spends the time to listen to our concerns. His practice would be more efficient if he had more people answering the phones or he had another doctor working with him all the time. We rarely book appointments because we cannot get through on the phone lines. Without an appointment, we usually wait at least an hour but he is usually patient and caring when we see him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He is the worst doctor I could have possibly got for my 2 years daughter. I regret it every bit of it for going to him for last 2 years. He sometime behave but most of the time is out of line with attitude. I just had enough and want to get a different doctor for my dauther.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

The secretary is so rude. We booked the appointment for my son one year ago, so cannot remember the exact date and cannot find the card with the date and time. I called two days and she finally answered the phone. I asked the secretary to check whether there is an appointment for my son this Friday, she said there is no appointment for him in the computer, and I asked her if she could check Thursday as well, then she said no, I cannot check date by date. I explained that because we booked it one year ago, so cannot remember the exact date, she said no, and hung up the phone. This is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Too cold, rude and impatient to be a doctor for child

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

He's a professional doctor and he's very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Been trying to call to scefule an appointment for over 2 months! !! Ridiculous. Unprofessional. If you are too busy then please give me a referral to a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I completely understand not being available to answer calls but can we at least leave a message? It's really unfair to expect people to continue calling to book/change an appointment. Do they not want patients any more? Are they just satisfied with how many they have? It's extremely frustrating having to call every hour or couple of hours just to talk to a live person. I'm ok to leave a message - how is that not even an option?

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Reception never takes phone calls, some of the ladies there are very rude. I lost the card they gave me for the time of the appointment and called to ask them to check the time for me, the lady told me the time and then she said "you should've written down the time yourself" in a really rude tone and sounded like I was wasting her time even it only took her literally 5 sec to find out, I'm so regret that I didn't spend more time to look for a better clinic when my baby was born.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

The Hospital for Sick Children is teaming up with Pet Smart to fund a a Pet Therapy Program.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016