Ratings for Dr. Angela TABER

Dr Taber is the most amazing oncologist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, she is my Doctor she restored my faith in physicians. She is always honest, sincere, and truly cares about her Patients as a whole person not just the disease itself. She has just a great personality always smiling and makes me feel important to her and for that I am very grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Angela Taber is the best. She has a fantastic bedside manner. She and her staff are sympathetic & caring. She is personable. She always has a smile on her face when she comes into the room. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Extremely positive experience . Dr Taber is educated, experienced, warm, caring and wonderful. Her bedside manner, attention to the patient's well being are extraordinary. She enhanced the patients life and was wonderful with family members. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Angela TABER's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI