Ratings for Dr. Angela TABER

She cured my cancer. Very very kind, understanding, genuinely upbeat and happy. Very honest also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr Taber is my Oncologist/Palliative care doctor. She is kind,compassionate,and I’m fortunate to have her. I have survived lung cancer twice because of her knowledge. When you are with her, you are with her she makes you feel that you are the most important person in the room and it’s because she truly feels that way . Just love her and her team who all have the same traits and kindness that she displays to all that meet them

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr Taber is the most amazing oncologist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, she is my Doctor she restored my faith in physicians. She is always honest, sincere, and truly cares about her Patients as a whole person not just the disease itself. She has just a great personality always smiling and makes me feel important to her and for that I am very grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Angela Taber is the best. She has a fantastic bedside manner. She and her staff are sympathetic & caring. She is personable. She always has a smile on her face when she comes into the room. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Extremely positive experience . Dr Taber is educated, experienced, warm, caring and wonderful. Her bedside manner, attention to the patient's well being are extraordinary. She enhanced the patients life and was wonderful with family members. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Angela TABER's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp