Ratings for Dr. Agron S. Ismaili

best dr ever dr ismaili is so nice he finshed my apomtent so short i hope you like him

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

I agree with the other comment. My father was critically ill at South Shore Medical, and Dr. Ismaili was the house doctor. It was 24 hours before he saw my dad or myself--and then when I questioned why his neurologist was not involved in his care, instead of updating me with his condition, he told me he would put a feeding tube in my dad and I could take him home in 3 days---AND HE WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM. He did not give me full informed consent when he explained what a "comfort pack" was--which is basically hospice care, which was contrary to his neurologist's orders. It was a nightmare experience--Dr. Ismaili basically made decisions without consulting me..did not explain my father's condition...spent minimal time in the room, and I believe wrote my dad off from Day l.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Doesn't proacitively take action for serious medical care at a nuring home where he is the medical director in Milw. WI. Family members have to point our concers before matters are taken seriously. Delays in proper medical treatment have caused bigger issues to arise which caused more pain/disconfort for his patients as well as making hospital stays longer along with increase costs for care. One postitive note is he is friendly but some how that just doesn't cut it.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009