You may also like

Rate Dr. Sabine George

Dr. Sabine George's Ratings

we were very sad that Dr. George closed her practice. She took care of both of my children since birth, and she is not replaceable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Excellent ... This Dr is very knowledgable and she seems to really know her stuff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. George has closed her practise. This is so sad as she is an amazing paediatirican.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I just read a report from this doctor. Very complete. I would highly recommend Dr. George.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

We have 2 boys ages 14 and 16, Dr. George has always made them feel comfortable. She is knowledgeable, patient and extremely caring. One of our sons has anaphalaxis, she has always been on the leading edge in terms of treatment and incredibly supportive. As a new mother, her office was available to answer questions and provide guidance, as a mother of teen age boys she is equially as supportive. She speaks to the patient, so there is trust and an open relationship. She is simply the BEST!! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

We feel so fortunate to have Dr. George as our children's pediatrician. She is patient, kind and has an amazing way with children. She's also very knowledgeable and up to date. We never feel rushed, and she is so very thorough! Despite this attention to detail, there is never a very long wait in her office, so clearly she and her staff have figured out how not to overbook, and still leave plenty of time in the schedule for last minute urgent appointments, which are always available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and loving. My family is very lucky to have Dr George to support us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I have two kids and know her 13 years. Amazing doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Our family has been seeing Dr. George for almost 14 years and all 3 of my kids love her. She has a wonderful disposition with the kids and fully involves them in their appointments. One of my children has special need and Dr. George has provided amazing care throughout her life. She is very caring and very thorough and knowledgeable. We feel very fortunate to have such a good pediatrician to care for our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I love her to death, she's been my doctor for 15 years now, the 15 years of my life. she's extremely helpful and smart. I cant stress it enough... she is very well known in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311061].votes_count ]]