You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sabine George

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. George closed her practice and still cannot find the level of dedication and skill in another doctor. I pray everyday that she is well and will consider practicing again. I'll be the first on her door step! Her secretary Anne was also incredible!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We have 2 boys ages 14 and 16, Dr. George has always made them feel comfortable. She is knowledgeable, patient and extremely caring. One of our sons has anaphalaxis, she has always been on the leading edge in terms of treatment and incredibly supportive. As a new mother, her office was available to answer questions and provide guidance, as a mother of teen age boys she is equially as supportive. She speaks to the patient, so there is trust and an open relationship. She is simply the BEST!! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

We feel so fortunate to have Dr. George as our children's pediatrician. She is patient, kind and has an amazing way with children. She's also very knowledgeable and up to date. We never feel rushed, and she is so very thorough! Despite this attention to detail, there is never a very long wait in her office, so clearly she and her staff have figured out how not to overbook, and still leave plenty of time in the schedule for last minute urgent appointments, which are always available.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and loving. My family is very lucky to have Dr George to support us.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Sabine George's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my doctor as well as all my siblings from birth to 18. Hands down the best doctor ever!"

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Pediatrician I met so far. Pray for her. Hope she will getting better soon."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. George closed her practice and still cannot find the level of dedication and skill in another doctor. I pray everyday that she is well and will consider p..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "we were very sad that Dr. George closed her practice. She took care of both of my children since birth, and she is not replaceable."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent ... This Dr is very knowledgable and she seems to really know her stuff"

June 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M8V0" to "M9C 5N2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 190 Sherway Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14166262193".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. George has closed her practise. This is so sad as she is an amazing paediatirican. "

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just read a report from this doctor. Very complete. I would highly recommend Dr. George."

February 18, 2015
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 7, 2013
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Etobicoke"

May 12, 2012