Ratings for Dr. Sabine George

Dr. Sabine George is the best pediatrician. She has been taking care of my children since birth, now 15 and 17, they love her and miss her very much. She did everything possible, she cares about her patients 100%. Anne, her secretary, was so helpful in everything. What a team! Dr. Sabine George helped me raise my children. She is truly the Best Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

She has been my doctor as well as all my siblings from birth to 18. Hands down the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Best Pediatrician I met so far. Pray for her. Hope she will getting better soon.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. George closed her practice and still cannot find the level of dedication and skill in another doctor. I pray everyday that she is well and will consider practicing again. I'll be the first on her door step! Her secretary Anne was also incredible!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

we were very sad that Dr. George closed her practice. She took care of both of my children since birth, and she is not replaceable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Excellent ... This Dr is very knowledgable and she seems to really know her stuff

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. George has closed her practise. This is so sad as she is an amazing paediatirican.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I just read a report from this doctor. Very complete. I would highly recommend Dr. George.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We have 2 boys ages 14 and 16, Dr. George has always made them feel comfortable. She is knowledgeable, patient and extremely caring. One of our sons has anaphalaxis, she has always been on the leading edge in terms of treatment and incredibly supportive. As a new mother, her office was available to answer questions and provide guidance, as a mother of teen age boys she is equially as supportive. She speaks to the patient, so there is trust and an open relationship. She is simply the BEST!! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

We feel so fortunate to have Dr. George as our children's pediatrician. She is patient, kind and has an amazing way with children. She's also very knowledgeable and up to date. We never feel rushed, and she is so very thorough! Despite this attention to detail, there is never a very long wait in her office, so clearly she and her staff have figured out how not to overbook, and still leave plenty of time in the schedule for last minute urgent appointments, which are always available.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011