Ratings for Dr. Robert Ciomyk

The WORST! Stop going to him over a year ago. Not at all surprised by the review.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He told me that I had to fill a prescription and let him inject me that same day, or I was "fired". I was rebuffed when I asked about side effects, and it turns out the prescription cost one thousand dollars. Got a new doctor, very happy.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Have been with Dr. Ciomyk for many years. When I need a doctor I can get in to see him right away and he does what needs to be done to help me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Terrible, wants you to pay him money every year to be your doctor. What a douche.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have been with this so called Dr. for about 2 years he is the worst Dr. i have ever been to. He seems to be full of himself, and is very money hungry Between my husband and i we pay him 300.00 every year, I asked why we have to pay 150.00 once a year, and i was told this is for if you ever needs notes, or repeats, in all the years between my husband and I we have never asked for any notes. but we did need a repeat but still had to go and see him, do to me that money is just going in his pocket for all the vaction time he takes, and he only except cash or cash, no debit Hmmmmmm wonder why? This doctor needs to be stopped, he is in the wrong business. He does not care about people, he has no compassion, even if you are crying and is in a lot of pain. He is Rude. His Secretary is such a nice person, and i am sure he is very mean to her. She never looks happy, but she is always nice. I have be there early morning and a few people in waiting room and when he comes in does not say good morning to anyone not even his secrtary. So glad that i have found another Dr. and if anyone still has Robert i really would suggest you leave him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very disappointed. He missed diagnosed me when I had a breast cancer. He laughed at me twice when I was scared to death. I would never recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I understand the mixed reviews but, having been with him for many years, I have come to appreciate his style. If I need time with him, he gives it. And I don't have to wait a month for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Awful. His waiting room being constantly empty should speak for itself. Go to a McDonald's instead, same quality of diagnosis and better treatment.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Would not recommend to anyone! His practice must be suffering...as it seems like many people have similar issues with his demeanour and quality of care!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

There are a number of concerning issues surrounding Dr. Ciomyk's conduct. He detached (which can be fine in certain circumstances), typically vague in his diagnosis, and is generally inclined to dismiss an issue surrounding patient concerns. I am truly glad that some people have had positive experiences with him, however, I have not. Moreover, it was suggested that he is "respected by his peers." This is simply not true in my experiences. I have spoke to other GP's in the Etobicoke area after I left his practice, an many of them have heard similar complaints. If you are looking for a GP that takes an earnest interest in his patients, this is not your guy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015