Ratings for Dr. Jill Calder

Absolutely horrible Dr with bizzare disrepectful behavior and when defending myself against her she blocked me from getting testing at sleep clinic even after 5 other drs ordered the sleep test,this is a chidish,resentful hurtful sick Dr and i question that too she not a neurologist....DONOT GET REFERALS TO THIS SO CALLED DR,You'll be sorry and management at hospital covers up for her and there have been several complaints about this Dr...unbeleivable how this Dr is still practiceing and running the Neurological area at RIH!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

it was horrible her staff didn't even know where she was located at rih and didn't know I had another blood test siiting on her desk till I phoned then after 2 weeks I finally threatened media if I didn't get my results she phoned and recorded my conversation ...the moist arrogant,insecure so called dr I've ever experienced and wasn't smart enough to figure out what was wrong with me so now gotta go to different specialist to figue things out don't waste your time useless,,,,i hung up on her she didn't want me to say anything while she was talking...you cant even breathe while she talking...really weird...

Submitted September 1, 2016

I had two visits and found her to be right on top of things and seems to be able to make things happen . Which is a nice change

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I took my mother to see Dr. Calder last week for some major pain in her hip. She has seen a few other doctors and had xrays by 3 other doctors, none who could come up with an answer. Dr. Calder nailed it immediately. She is very thorough and lovely bedside manor. Can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have recently seen Dr. Calder for pain management with regards to ostioarthritis and fibromylgia. She is very committed to helping with any problems relating, making very wise suggestions which when followed result in positive results. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others. I have difficulties with feet, hands and knees and she has helped me with each. It is obvious she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Calder is the best doctor I have had in 70 years of life. She listens well, explains clearly, very knowledgeable and kind. Her assistant is so helpful and kind too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I saw Dr. Calder today for first time. She was so helpful and encouraging. She is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have seen her 3 times and right from the first appointment she did not seem to care taking a few phone calls well I was in the office felt for like I was not worth her time as far as I m concerned when I m in a doctor office I M the most important person when in the office and telling me I m doing good as the ENG test are ok well I m not still dealing with lower back and leg pain but it like she,s god what her word is how it is she even change my appointment one time on me with out clearing it with me so when I got there she didn,t seem to be happy and when I asked to be referred to another doctor for peace of mind she just said no live with if . sounds like a doctor how really cares IT,S ALL I CAN DO TO HOLD IN HOW I REAL FEEL

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

20 mins late - I can handle that. What I cannot forgive is that she answered the phone no less than 4 times during my appointment to speak about other patient files to whoever called. She clearly did not really find out where I was at at all and thought she had all the answers already. Why check in with the client and actually find out how my daily life has been affected? This is for a MVA accident x2 in one year that I was 100% not at fault for - had the gall to suggest at my first appointment that I should take driving lessons. Really unbelievable. I will be getting another doctor, no question.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Doctor Jill Calder is an amazing Doctor. She is very aggressive and will not stop when it comes to solving your issue. You are in great hands with her !!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015