Ratings for Dr. Frederick Li

An expert in the field of implants and teacher to other dentists, Dr. Li is truly a treasure. None of us want to have dental surgery, but if it is necessary, this is the place to go. Both he, and his staff are skilled, efficient and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have a detoration bottom wisdom teeth been pain few weeks, my family dentist did not took out, my friend suggest Dr.LI to me, since this is my first time in Specialist, I am really scare, I took oral sedation which me relax my nerve and forget what I am doing in the procedure. It was just 5 mins and it was done..... I start @ 1145 and when I open my everything ok....... not much blood, just dizzy on my head, did not remember that my husband show up to pick up..haha...I will go back to have my crown teeth fixed for sure. hightly recommended. Staff explain procedure very clearly and very professional.......

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

This was my first impland, and I had a great experience with Dr. Li and his staff. They went out of their way to help me and I really appreciated all the care and attention they showed. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I made an appointment for a consultation on work I put off for years. Dr. Li explained four different options and the pros and cons of each. I was very comfortable with the consultation and asked if a procedure could be done that day. Dr Li was able to accomodate me and I am thrilled with the results.I am very pleased with the information and care given and especialy pleased with the end result.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Had a root canal done. I couldn't be more pleased. didn't hurt a bit. The staff was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Did not diagnose correctly, did not listn to the patient and hastily pulled all my root cannalled teeth out telling me all root canaled teeth are infected. Nothing artificially made is as good as natural teeth, so any consihentious doctor should give careful consideration before pulling natural teeth out even if they are the best implant dentist they should take the time to get to the root of the problem, in a conservative manner until they are sure of the diagnosis and the patients condition before taking drastic measures. It is also not acceptable that after the fact they do not accept responsibility or correct the problem they created. Pulling teeth is not the right or the only way to deal with infection. If a condition is not clear a humble doctor can consult a specialist or someone who can see things differently to ensure the best course of action and the health of the patient is always a priority.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Excellent dentist! I've never been so pleased! And the hygienists are exceptional as well! Extremely pleased and would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007