Ratings for Dr. Suneil Kapur

Dr Kapur is the best rheumatologist in town and he gave my dad life back. He is very patient, kind, listen to our needs. When he prescribes he is also considering drugs side effects very seriously. He is very responsible, and put patients in the center of care. I highly recommend him to all. His staff is such a nice lady that helpful to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

So fortunate to have Dr Kapur as my rheumatologist, he is, what a patient wants a doctor to be: competent, knowledgeable, kind. I do not feel rushed during my visits, he listens and I feel understood, he is empathic. A.D.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr Kapur has given me my life back. He is respectful, kind, competent, supportive and a good listener. I fell very fortunate to have him as my rheumatologist especially because of what I went through since my diagnosis of RA with another rheumatologist. So very thankful! Tina

Submitted September 24, 2017

Very soft spoken. He does not rush and will answer all of our questions. One of few specialist with excellent bedside manners. Receptionist equally pleasant always greeting patients with a smile. Very lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr.Kapur is the best doctor in town.He is nice and knowledgeable.His receptionist is very kind and patient with happy face.I highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kapur has looked after me for the past 4 years and I credit his expertise to successfully controlling my condition and keeping me in good health. There is usually a long wait, but it is worth it. His receptionist has been very kind and helped with reducing this wait as much as possible.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Kapur was able to diagnose a condition many other docs had missed. So for that I am thankful. However, he has a huge ego, which gets in the way. He also does not respect his patients' time, nor their opinions. He interrupts constantly. Attitude is out of control and I believe there have been complaints filed with the College about him, because if you even mention it he gets very, very nervous.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

He's awesome. Very helpful. I feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I think he is one of the best doctor in town.I trust this doctor and his staff,they are hard workers and friendly.I command him to all. Great job.....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Kapur is the best doctor in this in Ottawa. He listens to patients and doing a good job. Secretary is the nicest secretary I have ever seen , She cares about all the patients they have Thanks for everything you guys do for patients. A.J

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016