Ratings for Dr. Suneil Kapur

Very soft spoken. He does not rush and will answer all of our questions. One of few specialist with excellent bedside manners. Receptionist equally pleasant always greeting patients with a smile. Very lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr.Kapur is the best doctor in town.He is nice and knowledgeable.His receptionist is very kind and patient with happy face.I highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kapur has looked after me for the past 4 years and I credit his expertise to successfully controlling my condition and keeping me in good health. There is usually a long wait, but it is worth it. His receptionist has been very kind and helped with reducing this wait as much as possible.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Kapur was able to diagnose a condition many other docs had missed. So for that I am thankful. However, he has a huge ego, which gets in the way. He also does not respect his patients' time, nor their opinions. He interrupts constantly. Attitude is out of control and I believe there have been complaints filed with the College about him, because if you even mention it he gets very, very nervous.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

He's awesome. Very helpful. I feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I think he is one of the best doctor in town.I trust this doctor and his staff,they are hard workers and friendly.I command him to all. Great job.....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Kapur is the best doctor in this in Ottawa. He listens to patients and doing a good job. Secretary is the nicest secretary I have ever seen , She cares about all the patients they have Thanks for everything you guys do for patients. A.J

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Kapur is a wonderful Doctor, sure you might have to wait.....but don't you everywhere....he is worth it. I have been seeing him since 2008

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Takes the time to examine and discuss concerns with each patient. Yes the wait is long but it's totally worth it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Kapur and his staff are excellent.I have seen them working late .secretary is kind and always smiling and has a cancellation list and took me on the day I needed to see the doctor.She is very nice on the phone with everybody and very patient. Thank you M.S

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016