Ratings for Dr. Suneil Kapur

Dr. Kapur and his staff are excellent.I have seen them working late .secretary is kind and always smiling and has a cancellation list and took me on the day I needed to see the doctor.She is very nice on the phone with everybody and very patient. Thank you M.S

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

The are no reason to insult, but clearly this Doc is a kind of crock!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

be prepared to pay a ton for parking as the waiting is looong. Secretary has huge attitude. She writes down the date/time for each appointment on a piece of paper but when you show up it's really an appointment for 2-3 hours alter. Take the whole day off, I am serious, you wont get back to work before 5 pm if your appointment was scheduled for 11am!! You will however be paraded from room to room so they can minimize us patients complaining among ourselves, it's ridiculously obvious. I don't know what else to say, he needs a bigger office and he books for waaaay too many people at once and a nicer secretary....bring reading material, lol

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great Doctor - would highly recommend - very attentive and caring

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Is hard to say, but this doctor is the model of mystification. I do not now why the College don't take measurement in this kind of doctors. To visits and not a diagnosis. A shame.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Spent an hour with his assistant describing my symptoms. Dr Kapur spent 10 minutes going overmy symptoms and test results from other doctors . Diagnosed me with lupus but said that many of my symptoms are not consistent with lupus. A rheumatologist I had seen previously told me I did not have lupus. Complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have yet to meet such a compassionate, hard working and dedicated doctor. We are so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

It is sad to hear certain bad comments about dr.Kapur.I've been his patient for 10 years almost and beleive me he has tried more than a few treatments to ease this RA I'm stock with. He prescribed me this new Xeljanz and beleive me I started getting my life back slowly after 3 weeks and now I'm feeling much better! Dr.Kapur gave me back my freedom !! All drs. have a 2hrs waiting cause they are too busy. And as for the parking it's not $10.00 it's $7.00 for the day! Hospitals it's $13.00 ??

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

He has been very helpful for my health. I was in total despair when I first developed arthritis. Although there is no cure for my type of arthritis, I feel like my arthritis has gone away thanks to his care. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

This doctor is pure simulation. In two visits he made me the same questions and he took the same measurement. He forgot he had asked me a bon scan and did not give me the result. No answered questions and hides behind the computer. If cell phone use is prohibited, it should be forbidden his secretary talking all the time with a horrible voice and can not think. A real shame.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016