You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suneil Kapur

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

It is sad to hear certain bad comments about dr.Kapur.I've been his patient for 10 years almost and beleive me he has tried more than a few treatments to ease this RA I'm stock with. He prescribed me this new Xeljanz and beleive me I started getting my life back slowly after 3 weeks and now I'm feeling much better! Dr.Kapur gave me back my freedom !! All drs. have a 2hrs waiting cause they are too busy. And as for the parking it's not $10.00 it's $7.00 for the day! Hospitals it's $13.00 ??

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

He has been very helpful for my health. I was in total despair when I first developed arthritis. Although there is no cure for my type of arthritis, I feel like my arthritis has gone away thanks to his care. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

This doctor is pure simulation. In two visits he made me the same questions and he took the same measurement. He forgot he had asked me a bon scan and did not give me the result. No answered questions and hides behind the computer. If cell phone use is prohibited, it should be forbidden his secretary talking all the time with a horrible voice and can not think. A real shame.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I visited this terrible doctor today and this is probably the WORST doctor I have ever seen. Its a 2 hour waiting with receptionist with an attitude. The wait was a waste since he has no knowledge and I don't know how he is a '"doctor". Instead of giving me helpful suggestions to help with my pain he asked me what to do. If I knew what to do then I wouldn't have went to him. Other doctors charge $20 for a cortisone injection and instead he charges $45! Along with expensive charge, every half an hour is $10 for the parking. This is his clear way of getting money along with OHIP. Instead of doing his job (like he's supposed to) he was talking to me about indian movies and actors. He is clearly using people in their times of need when they are helpless. I absolutely do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Kapur is an exemplary physician and person. I am living my life again thanks to him. He gives me as much time as I need. I will always be grateful to him for his caring attitude, committment, and helping me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

This Doctor is a danger! Just simulation! He is there to get money from OHIP!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Kapur for about 6 years for my psoriatic arthritis. I was devastated with the pain and loss of my ability to do things when I first got this disease. He has helped me so much. He is an amazing physician and person. He takes as much time as I need. I am now able to care for my young kids, work full time, play soccer and travel. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Suneil Kapur's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have yet to meet such a compassionate, hard working and dedicated doctor. We are so lucky to have him."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is sad to hear certain bad comments about dr.Kapur.I've been his patient for 10 years almost and beleive me he has tried more than a few ..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been very helpful for my health. I was in total despair when I first developed arthritis. Although there is no cure for my type of arthritis, I feel like..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is pure simulation. In two visits he made me the same questions and he took the same measurement. He forgot he had asked me a bon scan and did not g..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I visited this terrible doctor today and this is probably the WORST doctor I have ever seen. Its a 2 hour waiting with receptionist with an attitude. The wait w..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kapur's expertise in the field of arthritic medicine has been a blessing to me .He also shows extraordinary kindness."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kapur is an exemplary physician and person. I am living my life again thanks to him. He gives me as much time as I need. I will always be grateful to him f..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is a danger! Just simulation! He is there to get money from OHIP! "

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top doc. He gets perfect ratings from me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Keep it up doc."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Kapur for about 6 years for my psoriatic arthritis. I was devastated with the pain and loss of my ability to do things when I first got t..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After seeing him for about 2 years I got tired of no relief, and being on multiple prescriptions all of which caused more problems was sickening. Started seein..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Kapur is very hard to get in to see but is awesome , he is not rushing you he very good."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of this kindhearted young doctor for 3 years. I was crippled with arthritis when I first met him. He diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthriti..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is simply the best! I have seen many doctors over my 60 plus years and he is the best. He is very knowledgeable and very dedicted. He takes as much time as y..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was his patient for a number of years and found him to be USELESS!! I was around 34, seeing him for Scleroderma and I also have MS, having these illnesses rea..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "failed to listen to my concerns & needs. failed to have an intelligent conversation with me raguarding different treatment options (actually made a rude joke to..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kapur is compassionate and kind. The shortage of rheumatologists makes the wait long,but a person feels very cared for. Dr Kapur even took the time to search..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of his for about 3-4 years. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, I have just recycle back through the medications I was prescribed..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Always late but always gives you the time you need, which I respect. He is great to deal with as long as you are not in a hurry."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a nice guy and a knowledgeable rheumatologist but he is too busy, and his receptionist is not very helpful or friendly on the phone. It is hard to get an ..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kapur is hands down the best rheumatologist in Ottawa. He takes his time with his patients and will try every single available treatment to help you. I am gr..."

October 30, 2014