You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suneil Kapur

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I have been a patient of this kindhearted young doctor for 3 years. I was crippled with arthritis when I first met him. He diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis. He has me on the right treatment and I feel great! I have been working full time and enjoying my hobbies again. What commendable work!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He is simply the best! I have seen many doctors over my 60 plus years and he is the best. He is very knowledgeable and very dedicted. He takes as much time as you need and is very patient. Thanks to him, I can now do things that I could never dream of doing before. I thank him everyday for letting me live my life again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I was his patient for a number of years and found him to be USELESS!! I was around 34, seeing him for Scleroderma and I also have MS, having these illnesses really scared me especially being so young! He never answered my questions, didn't seem to care at all. The waiting time in his office is CRAZY! I was very happy to not be his patient anymore!! I am now with the right doctor who takes the time to care!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

failed to listen to my concerns & needs. failed to have an intelligent conversation with me raguarding different treatment options (actually made a rude joke to his assistant about side effects instead!!). ended up on prednisone for over a year when I didn't need to because of his incompetence. now finally got a referral to another doctor & happy to be moving on.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Kapur is compassionate and kind. The shortage of rheumatologists makes the wait long,but a person feels very cared for. Dr Kapur even took the time to search for funding for the infusion drug that has improved my quality of live by ninety percent. I feel very lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have been a patient of his for about 3-4 years. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, I have just recycle back through the medications I was prescribed from previous rheumatologist, I am neither here nor there with him, he seems like a very nice man. he does take his time with patients though however he absolutely does not spend as much time with his younger patients as he does the older ones. He has not done anything for me, I cycle in and out of flare ups. The 4+ hour wait times are just ridiculous and unnecessary, someone is not booking properly. I have to take a full day off work and travel to Ottawa every 4 months and really do not get anything from these appointments, I guess I just don't complain enough. Last appointment was for 12:30 pm I waited to see him until 4:40 pm, no exam this time I was in my car by 5:00 pm, waist of time!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

He is a nice guy and a knowledgeable rheumatologist but he is too busy, and his receptionist is not very helpful or friendly on the phone. It is hard to get an appointment to see him or reach him on the phone if ever you need to ask him a question during a disease flare-up.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr.Kapur is hands down the best rheumatologist in Ottawa. He takes his time with his patients and will try every single available treatment to help you. I am grateful for having found him and for all his help and support. We have finally found a treatment that works for my Psoriatic Arthritis. Ok, so he doesn't stay on schedule...I don't care if I have to wait 3 hours, he is worth it. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Suneil Kapur's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Kapur is very hard to get in to see but is awesome , he is not rushing you he very good."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of this kindhearted young doctor for 3 years. I was crippled with arthritis when I first met him. He diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthriti..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is simply the best! I have seen many doctors over my 60 plus years and he is the best. He is very knowledgeable and very dedicted. He takes as much time as y..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was his patient for a number of years and found him to be USELESS!! I was around 34, seeing him for Scleroderma and I also have MS, having these illnesses rea..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "failed to listen to my concerns & needs. failed to have an intelligent conversation with me raguarding different treatment options (actually made a rude joke to..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kapur is compassionate and kind. The shortage of rheumatologists makes the wait long,but a person feels very cared for. Dr Kapur even took the time to search..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of his for about 3-4 years. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, I have just recycle back through the medications I was prescribed..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Always late but always gives you the time you need, which I respect. He is great to deal with as long as you are not in a hurry."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a nice guy and a knowledgeable rheumatologist but he is too busy, and his receptionist is not very helpful or friendly on the phone. It is hard to get an ..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kapur is hands down the best rheumatologist in Ottawa. He takes his time with his patients and will try every single available treatment to help you. I am gr..."

October 30, 2014