Ratings for Dr. Elena Nelson

Dr. Nelson has helped me on multiple occassions. She treats patients as people not a number. She is honest and to the point, yet compassionate. I've dealt with many doctors at many levels and I truly have to say, she is one of the best. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Great doctor! I barely had to wait in the exam room. She gets straight to the point and was very helpful with my concerns. She is down to earth and kind. I would definitely choose to see her again for any future visits.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Terrific experience with Dr. Nelson. Very helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Nelson is a great doctor. Highly recommend. If I can't get in to see my family doctor, then I make sure I see her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

If you want a doctor that Pats your head and ego and will tell you everything will be all right Dr. Nelson is not the one for you If you want a doctor to pick you up desk you off and fix you right the first time Dr. Nelson is the one. She holds no punches and tells you how it is.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Most unprofessional person i have seen at a clinic yet.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Have dealt with dr Nelson a number of times. Find her extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Terrible doctor and said she didn't have time to examine me or send me for an ultrasound when I had a cyst!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Elena Nelson Brickyard Medical Cloverdale has issues which will be reported to BC Health and Physcians College.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Compassion. Communication. Care. Dr Nelson has none. I saw her at cloverdale brick yard walk in clinic, she diagnosed me based on racial profiling rather than lab tests. She was convinced by talking to me for 2 mins that I have something "sexual" . She got me tested for everything "sexual" results came back negative of course, her staff kept phoning me repeatedly to get tests done seemed like they were convinced too. Save yourself! Do not see this doctor - she may be book smart but she has people skills, no facial expressions...quit being a doctor if you don't want to be one.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016