Ratings for Dr. Michael Singer

Really good doctors and great staff. Patient and friendly. Wait times are short. Wouldn't take my kids anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My children have been seeing Dr. Singer for the last 10 years. We generally go once a year for check ups and the odd time for other ailments. He is very pleasant but we feel very rushed all the time and as others mentioned, we feel non essential vaccines are pushed on us (ones in which we are charged for). We have been threatened to be released as patients if we did not schedule the one year checkup within the prescribed time. As most know it is difficult to find peds. He remains our doctor however we usually visit the nearest walk in clinic, as his hours are pretty much 9 to 4 pm and we generally dont feel welcome. As noted he is pleasant enough however reception staff is tepid and lukewarm but I note others have said there is new staff. A practice that has friendly and warm staff and a reputation for really taking time, bodes well for more positive reviews. Finally the last check up for my two children, took 5 minutes each - 5. We were in and out the door in less than 13 minutes for two children and when I tried to ask jut a few questions, we were rushed out. My kids are healthy - they probably dont even need regular checkups but it's nice to check in, have a good check up and be reassured. Tax dollars at work. I wonder what he billed Ohip for that 13 mins of service.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great dr and staff- completely trust them with the medical care of my children. Very knowledgeable, kind and patient with new moms

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Awesome Doctor and wonderful office Staff. Recent new receptionist is very friendly. Can't disagree more with negative comments. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great experience with both staff (vanda) and doctor so far. Friendly and professional, I feel they take time to answer your questions both at front and inside with doctor. He always asks if we have any other questions. Yes he offers extra vaccines but we have not felt differently when we say no. Dr singer is casual on your choices and doesn't push on breastfeed vs formula for example. He reassures us as new parents. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Stay away - this doctor knows nothing but how to empty your pocket.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Stay away! A very money driven doctor, his charge the vaccine quite expensive when compare to other doctor. He is not very patient as well. Every monthly check up is so rush, just like finish a job. Never spend extra time to answer your questions. He is not knowledge, every problems goes to teething and gasing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Worst Receptionist. She should not be working in that kind of field because she's painting bad reputation to the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Michael singer is a great doctor but I dislike his receptionist, so rude

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I recently was looking for a Pediatrician and came upon Dr. Singer. I cant express how glad I am that I now bring my son to him. He spends lots of time to answer all of my questions. I never feel rushed. I also can't disagree more with any negative comments about the staff. They are professional and courteous. Having worked in the healthcare industry before, I can tell you that its really not easy-people can be so rude and obnoxious! The girls up front do a great job. I will definitely recommend Dr. Singer to my friends.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015