Ratings for Dr. Abraham Friesner

Dr Friesner and Staff are all excellent, Look after you promptly and effectively, no need to look any further for a Doctor, This one is # 1.......Doctor Friesner and Mickie always there when you need them. Been with these folks for many years, Gets to the problem, Excellent, in my books...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Great compassionate and thorough doctor. He has treated me with consideration and listens to me. When I turned 50 years of age, he advised me to have a colonoscopy. I refused, but with a firm conviction to proper screening and treatment he persuade me to have the colonoscopy. I am thankful that I went!!!! I was found to have cancer in my colon. He booked me immediately with a surgeon and an oncologist to have the cancer removal within the week. If he did not persuade me to go I would have not gone. I am thankful he took the time to persuade me to go. I hope that he never retires.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He use to be excellent and caring. Time for him to retire as he wants to enjoy his personal life. However he is not diligent as he once was. He thinks he is. He did not take the time to delve into my problems as he use to. He thought I was just complaining and got tired of listening to my sharing my pain. He actually told me there was NOTHING wrong with me. Specialist referred me on. As a result of proper screening I have had one surgery and am facing 2 more. If he had given me the appropriate treatment at original time of complaints I would be mobile. Refused any pain meds did not send me for MRI's which I had yrs.after original complaints. Found that both knees are totally blown. Once gave me an antibiotic which I was allergic to. Does not have alerts to highlight allergies before prescribing. Relies on his secretary for medical advise. Is not technologically up to date.Time to retire and leave the medicine to doctors who still care. Anger management is problematic

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

He used to be really good, but that was a long time ago. Now, he's just interested in money, nothing else. His assistant is even worse, she gives everyone the same appointment time, doesn't answer the phone and has a terrible attitude.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Patience is lacking. Use to have it. Use to be a great listener. Rather be elsewhere then in the office. Maybe time to retire and enjoy his life as he doesn't seen to enjoy the practice of medicine as he use to.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

T have been a patient of Dr. Friesner's for over 15 years and have been pleased with the care I have received.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Friesner for several years since my previous Doctor had retired, I am quite comfortable with visits to Dr. Friesner who listens and advise on conditions and situations, sometimes there is a bit of delay with scheduled appointments which I believe to be patients situation, some just take a bit more time than expected. I truly believe in Dr. Friesner and recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

The only reason i have been his patient is convenience of location

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I don't know what these people are talking about, I cant believe how much he goes out of his way to help me and is much more through than the previous two G.P's I've had.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I can't say anything bad nor speak to the other cases listed below (good or bad) but as far as my health is concerned he has provided with the proper testing, repeat visits to assure everything is well and has always provided me with the information I seek. Specialist appointments have been booked and in extreme cases I have been see by the Dr. without an appointment. I'm happy with the Dr. so I will keep going until I am no longer happy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012