Rate Humber River Hospital

Ratings for Humber River Hospital

Value

My grandma has been sick for a long time and everytime she went they would just give her pain meds and send her home. After about the 10th visit they actually took her in after my dad was stern with them and found she was full of abscesses that eventually burst. She is okay by the grace of God alone. You can build the fanciest and most high tech hospital you want but if you fill it with garbage staff who do NOT care about people, the hospital will always be garbage.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Value

My mother was taken to ER because of massive bleeding. She was bleeding profusely and yet the staff did not care. Instead of a doctor, an intern was sent to look after her. It was a good thing that a good friend of ours came and she was tough. It was when she showed up that the staff started working on my mother. If you go to this hospital, you need to make sure that you can voice your opinion and you are tough. So many incompetent staff works here and the majority of them does NOT care about people. You could die waiting for help. Such a waste of space. Facility is nice but the staff ruins the experience for people. They should FIRE ALL STAFF and rehire new ones. This will raise the rating of this place. I would have given this place a zero rating if there is an option but I will settle for 1 star.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Value

I was at emergency department on Tuesday at 1:00 am with my husband who is heart patient. We were so disappointed with the service. Nurses were slow and cranky. There was only one doctor for almost 100 people. I was so scared for my husband because he was sweating, vomiting and dizzy. I was running up and down to get nurses attention. Why government open this expensive hospital if they can not invest in more than one doctor. I would prefer a less fancy place with efficient staff and more working doctors available.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Value

I waited 2 hours to be checked in, once I got to the desk the nurse sent to the zone I should be at and I waited another 2 hours until they realized I wasn’t even checked in the entire time, (nurse didn’t check me in don’t know why). Ihad to be placed at the end of the list. I was very upset and expected to be treated with care considering I was in pain for so long. Disappointed with the service. No other comments.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Value

DrThomas Constantinescu took care of my wife he performed a surgery on August 2 4 /17,He is one of the best surgeon I have met so far at Humber ,He is kind and caring ,He knows his stuff dr C please keep doing what you are doing you are a great doctor, Thank you for giving my wife back her confidence.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Value

Dr Sagar Desai and his team along with the staff at Humber River exceeded my expectations, particularly with respect to pain management and patient care. While my nurses' conduct was unacceptable ( I complained), the overall sense I got was that they genuinely were concerned with my care and treatment. This rivals private hospital care in my opinion, with the exception of one particular nurse.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

On July 26, 2017 I had biopsy surgery performed by Dr. Thomas Constantinescu and his surgical team. I must say that I had the best experience and I can't speak enough of how wonderful this doctor is. I was put under and when I awoke and days after that, I had no pain whatsoever even though I had an incision in my finger and more than a dozen stitches. I am actually typing using the hand that I had surgery on. Humber River Hospital, the doctor and the staff of the hospital are second to none. When choosing a hospital, think again and choose Humber River at Keele and Wilson - it is the best.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Value

The stupid hospital didn't tell me my diagnosis and tried to keep it a secret.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Value

Rude behaviour No one cares about critical condition of patients even if they are dying.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Value

VERY slow service! Went to check in and they skipped over our number...as well as other people's numbers....No doctors on duty. Waited 4 hours and was never told if a doctor came on duty or not. Nothing was communicated, patients just overheard there were no doctors. Staff didn't seem concerned. No urgency in Emergency Care. Would hope that my worst enemy doesn't have to come here for medical attention!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Doctors at Humber River Hospital

Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Latest Rating

I'm very glad my breast augmentation was such a fast and easy procedure. The surgery is a blur, I was very out of it from all the meds, it felt like I went in and qu... Read more

Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Latest Rating

I'm currently 2 months post op and I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. He performed my breast augmentation in April 2017 and came of... Read more

Dr. Jacqueline Smith Auguste

Dr. Jacqueline Smith Auguste

Latest Rating

A very good experience all around. It took me a few weeks to get to see the doctor but my surgery was not a long wait.I had my ACL done 3 months ago now and I am alr... Read more

Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

Latest Rating

Dr Rodrigues is a great surgeon utilizing the anterior approach for hip replacement . He has a great bed side matter and I only gave him a good rating for punctualit... Read more

Dr. Robert McMillin

Dr. Robert McMillin

Latest Rating

Dr. McMillin has been my physician for 53 years. That, in a nutshell, says it all.

Dr. Howard Goldstein

Dr. Howard Goldstein

Latest Rating

If you value your health run from this quack don't look back

Dr. David Moscowitch

Dr. David Moscowitch

Latest Rating

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Moskovitz. From the referral time to meeting him at the office everything was done very efficiently and professionally... Read more

Dr. Holli Schlosser

Dr. Holli Schlosser

Latest Rating

16 years ago Dr Holli did a breast reconstruction on me after I had a gastric by-pass the scar is under my breast and I'm so happy with the results up until today.

Dr. Murray Berall

Dr. Murray Berall

Latest Rating

Great doctor, who listens, helps and answers all questions. Thank you.

Dr. Stephen Halman

Dr. Stephen Halman

Latest Rating

I had rotatory shoulder surgery done on 21 July 2017. the experience with Dr. Halman was very very good. I have never met a doctor so experience yet down to earth ... Read more