Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Eppler

Dr. Heppler was thorough, knowledgeable, understanding and caring in his treatment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

The best Doctor one could have, caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

We didn't expect to be spending our Sunday night in the ER, but Dr Jeff was a friendly and soothing presence to us and the other folks waiting for care. We really appreciated his genuine concern and caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

An incredible Doctor to my 11 year old son. Comforted him and us as concerned parents.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Phenomenal care! I was so grateful for the attention I received and noted that it wasn’t just me, he was working tirelessly to care for all his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I can't say enough about the quality of care and compassion shown to my elderly father by Dr. Eppler and all the triage and emergency room staff at a recent visit he made to the ER. My Dad was an emergency room volunteer at KGH for 18 years and the sincere care and respect he was shown was very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Eppler is a brilliant ER doctor. He was kind, efficient and did not order any unnecessary tests. My 17 yr old son was treated with such compassion by this wonderful doctor. Kelowna is lucky to have this doctor in the ER

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Wonderful, wonderful physician. First Class TX from Dr. Eppler a few months ago when I had severe pain in my eye one evening. Not only does he "know his stuff" .... but he makes you relax immediately with his jokes. We need more like him! Excellent ++++.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I would like to thank Dr. Eppler from the bottom of my heart. When he saw me in emergency, I was in the worst pain I have ever experience. It was even worse than my Gaul Bladder ruptured. I found him to be respectful, but straight forward with me and took immediate action on my swollen leg, he called a Doppler leg to immediatle eliminate a blood clot. In reference to the sciatic nerve attack, he has ordered a ultra sound, etc. But what touched my heart the most was what he said to me. He said he was going to let me leave the hospital in such pain. He also joking said to me, I looked pretty good for such a train wreck. It was the first time in 3 days that I could smile through the pain. Thank you for being the way a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

We would like to express our thanks to the emergency staff and Dr. Eppler. We spent several hours there with my elderly mother and left very impressed with KGH. Each one that treated her, from triage to the Dr., was respectful, patient, pleasant and compassionate. We were pleased that she was not just "passed off" as another elderly patient with vague symptoms, but tests were taken and Dr. Eppler was quick to make a referral to a specialist. He took the time to listen and was patient and kind in his manner with her. Thank you so much for a very positive experience in Emergency. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017