Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Eppler

Wonderful, wonderful physician. First Class TX from Dr. Eppler a few months ago when I had severe pain in my eye one evening. Not only does he "know his stuff" .... but he makes you relax immediately with his jokes. We need more like him! Excellent ++++.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I would like to thank Dr. Eppler from the bottom of my heart. When he saw me in emergency, I was in the worst pain I have ever experience. It was even worse than my Gaul Bladder ruptured. I found him to be respectful, but straight forward with me and took immediate action on my swollen leg, he called a Doppler leg to immediatle eliminate a blood clot. In reference to the sciatic nerve attack, he has ordered a ultra sound, etc. But what touched my heart the most was what he said to me. He said he was going to let me leave the hospital in such pain. He also joking said to me, I looked pretty good for such a train wreck. It was the first time in 3 days that I could smile through the pain. Thank you for being the way a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

We would like to express our thanks to the emergency staff and Dr. Eppler. We spent several hours there with my elderly mother and left very impressed with KGH. Each one that treated her, from triage to the Dr., was respectful, patient, pleasant and compassionate. We were pleased that she was not just "passed off" as another elderly patient with vague symptoms, but tests were taken and Dr. Eppler was quick to make a referral to a specialist. He took the time to listen and was patient and kind in his manner with her. Thank you so much for a very positive experience in Emergency. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Excellent emerg doctor! Very genuine in his concern and excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My experience with Dr. Eppler was very positive and rewarding. He diagnosed my alergic reaction to my medication , I had 3 reactions of which my mouth , lips and tongue swelled to a dangerous size , was given an epipen in one emergency , with no real cause for my reaction . My most recent reaction was in Kelowna and Dr. Eppler had seen this before and was quick to tell me that it was my accuretic meds causing the reaction , after taking pictures and calling every emerg nurse to look at my condition he made sure his staff was no versed with this ability to recognize the symptoms . Thank you Dr . Eppler for solving my ongoing problem and what was a mystery to me and other Dr. In other emergency wards.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient and seemed genuinely concerned about my health. He was wonderful to have at the ER and got me exactly where I needed to be. So thankful to have had him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I recently had to visit emerg. with a nasty laceration and found the staff to be calm, reassuring and knowledgeable. Many Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Eppler is absolutely amazing! I hope I get him every time I visit KGH!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

A year ago he thoroughly investigated my suddenly swollen ankle. He was kind, listened carefully, followed up for days as tests came back. Knew how to prioritize - as I was cared for but I was certainly not the case the ER should get to first. He worked well with the staff and all patients to keep the line moving and get necessary treatment for all.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

A great ER doctor. Quickly put me at ease and his care was second to none.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015