Ratings for Dr. Winston Louie

I wish I could say something positive about Dr Winston Louie but the truth is he has changed and turned into a dentist I no longer care to see. He used to take the time to listen to your concerns but lately he seems rushed, impatient, and moody. I came in one day suffering from extreme tooth pain. He was irritated with me when I could not locate the tooth that was bothering me and did not take the time to investigate further. In a rush, he treated the wrong tooth. When I phoned back ( in extreme pain) his very rude receptionist Crystal told me they were too busy to see me. The same day I had two emergency root canals done by an excellent endondtist who stayed after hours to help me. After this experience I changed dentists and found one who cares more about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Know him for over 16 years and he is the best dentist, not only as the professional but also as the human being .. fantastic personality ... we always have a laugh .. fully recommend to everyone ..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Simply the best! My 3yr old loves going to Dr. Louie and our family has never had a problem.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr Louie has been our family dentist for over 25 years. He is very helpful and professional and has been available even after hours to help out when my daughter had problems after her wisdom teeth operation. He didn't even do the surgery but he helped out anyway. He is the best dentist I have every been to

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Louie makes going to the dentist a pleasure. He has a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR!! and does fantastic dental work.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Very pleasant and clean office. Staff are lovely. He is kind, proffessional and very skilled in his work.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I know him for last 10 years as my dentist ..excellent dentist and human being ... Always go and leave with pleasure ...

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

he has been my dentist since the late 80's. he is awesome. great personality, staff, and a very smart guy. he runs a tight ship, but i have never had to wait long . he sees me right away when i get there. i would recommend anyone to see him before his almost certain early retirement.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

appointments are always spaced so that I never have to wait more than a minute or 2. Receptionist, hygienist and Dr Louie are all friendly, helpful and personable. A lot of people dread going to dentist but all of the Dr Louie's staff including himself make the entire experience quick and almost painless. They keep you distracted with interesting conversation and TV is nearby too. He keeps up-to-date with latest technology too.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr Louie has been my dentist for very many years, at both the Richmond and Vancouver offices. He provides kind, prompt, excellent care in a gentle and fun environment. He's wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007