Ratings for Dr. Douglas Mack

Experience= disappointing! His staff are not helpful and rude. Came with my daughter who is a toddler and waited over 2 hours. Our appointment was less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhheheheheheheheheheheheehehheeheh

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My son has a severe Peanut allergy discovered at age 1 and also been on puffers since age 1.5. Dr. Mack is always very helpful and really does care for his patients. My Son enjoys his visits!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My son has been seeing Dr. Mack for a year and a half for asthma and allergy concerns. He is incredible, I fell very lucky that my son is now a patient of his.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

More concerned about getting his name in the paper than actually caring for the welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr.Mack is amazing!!!!!!! A world of a difference from our last allergist. He cares, spends the time explaining and answering all your questions. On top of that he is clearly up to on all the latest research. I truly believe he will help my son.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The experience that I had last week was absolutely amazing from the three that make this office what it is . Im going not only rate Dr Mack because I believe the 3 people that keep this office running smooth need to be complimented first Jody from her phone calls to her greeting me totally professional Heather Dr Macks nurse truly loves her job and last but not least Dr Mack amazing doctor who really seems to love kids and is passionate about his job I rate this office a 10 plus highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Can not get past reception to get an appointment. Failure to thrive and no help.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Mack (& his staff) are amazing. We've been there 3 times so far and each time we've had a very pleasant experience. They are excellent with kids (& nervous parents!). Highly recommend him & his staff to anyone - we travel about 45 min to see him and he is worth it!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Mack is truly amazing. We are so greatful for all he has done and continues to do for our son.He is so caring and wonderful with both children and parents.He is very knowledgeable,friendly and the best doctor we have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015