You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Mack

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr.Mack is amazing!!!!!!! A world of a difference from our last allergist. He cares, spends the time explaining and answering all your questions. On top of that he is clearly up to on all the latest research. I truly believe he will help my son.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The experience that I had last week was absolutely amazing from the three that make this office what it is . Im going not only rate Dr Mack because I believe the 3 people that keep this office running smooth need to be complimented first Jody from her phone calls to her greeting me totally professional Heather Dr Macks nurse truly loves her job and last but not least Dr Mack amazing doctor who really seems to love kids and is passionate about his job I rate this office a 10 plus highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Mack (& his staff) are amazing. We've been there 3 times so far and each time we've had a very pleasant experience. They are excellent with kids (& nervous parents!). Highly recommend him & his staff to anyone - we travel about 45 min to see him and he is worth it!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Mack is truly amazing. We are so greatful for all he has done and continues to do for our son.He is so caring and wonderful with both children and parents.He is very knowledgeable,friendly and the best doctor we have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Mack is the best thing that has happened to us. He is thoughtful, thorough and truly caring. He has changed our daughter's life for the better. No wonder he is one of the country's leading pediatric allergists! Worth travelling to see him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

This dr. is amazing. Really caring and spends time explaining everything and answering questions. We travelled far to see this dr. for my son's allergy. I truly wish he was my sons primary paediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Mack is a sensitive and caring specialist who is able to effectively use technology throughout an appointment while maintaining personal, empathetic, and direct communication with children and parents. The nurses are wonderful too! I give the staff 4, because I'm not overly fond of listening to "gossip" from the "front-of-house" staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Absolutely incredible doctor. He is a natural with children and with parents. Also recognized by his peers if you do a Google search he is one of the countries experts in anaphylaxis. He is no nonsense but compassionate and takes time. Thrilled to have him as my doctor for three of my kids

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Douglas Mack's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "More concerned about getting his name in the paper than actually caring for the welfare of his patients. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Mack is amazing!!!!!!! A world of a difference from our last allergist. He cares, spends the time explaining and answering all your questions. On top of that..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience that I had last week was absolutely amazing from the three that make this office what it is . Im going not only rate Dr Mack because I believe th..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Can not get past reception to get an appointment. Failure to thrive and no help. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mack (& his staff) are amazing. We've been there 3 times so far and each time we've had a very pleasant experience. They are excellent with kids (& nervous p..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mack is truly amazing. We are so greatful for all he has done and continues to do for our son.He is so caring and wonderful with both children and parents.H..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mack is the best thing that has happened to us. He is thoughtful, thorough and truly caring. He has changed our daughter's life for the better. No wonder he..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dr. is amazing. Really caring and spends time explaining everything and answering questions. We travelled far to see this dr. for my son's allergy. I truly..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mack is a sensitive and caring specialist who is able to effectively use technology throughout an appointment while maintaining personal, empathetic, and di..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely incredible doctor. He is a natural with children and with parents. Also recognized by his peers if you do a Google search he is one of the countries ..."

September 15, 2014