Ratings for Dr. Douglas Mack

My baby has FPIES which is pretty rare. A lot of doctors don't know much about it. Dr. Mack has been helping us for the last 4 months and he has been amazing. When we were in the hospital all the doctors just tell me how much they love Dr. Mack and all just wanted his opinion.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Absolutely amazing! He saw my 3 year old when she had sensitive skin and had some great suggestions. I brought my 4 month baby today to get evaluated for FPIES. It went better than I hoped! I'm looking forward to working with him to help my baby.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr.Mack is amazing. My son has been seeing him for 7 years now. He is knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time to talk to my son and explain to him what he is doing (even when he was only 4). My son has successfully completed OIT for peanuts. Even with his busy schedule, Dr.Mack was quick to return my calls when we had issues during the treatment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Amazing Doctor!!!!!!! I've seen him with both my kid, professional, takes his time explaining things, he's amazing with kids and makes them feel at ease! There's a reason he's so busy!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Experience= disappointing! His staff are not helpful and rude. Came with my daughter who is a toddler and waited over 2 hours. Our appointment was less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhheheheheheheheheheheheehehheeheh

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My son has a severe Peanut allergy discovered at age 1 and also been on puffers since age 1.5. Dr. Mack is always very helpful and really does care for his patients. My Son enjoys his visits!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My son has been seeing Dr. Mack for a year and a half for asthma and allergy concerns. He is incredible, I fell very lucky that my son is now a patient of his.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

More concerned about getting his name in the paper than actually caring for the welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr.Mack is amazing!!!!!!! A world of a difference from our last allergist. He cares, spends the time explaining and answering all your questions. On top of that he is clearly up to on all the latest research. I truly believe he will help my son.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015