Ratings for Dr. Douglas Mack

Absolutely amazing! He saw my 3 year old when she had sensitive skin and had some great suggestions. I brought my 4 month baby today to get evaluated for FPIES. It went better than I hoped! I'm looking forward to working with him to help my baby.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr.Mack is amazing. My son has been seeing him for 7 years now. He is knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time to talk to my son and explain to him what he is doing (even when he was only 4). My son has successfully completed OIT for peanuts. Even with his busy schedule, Dr.Mack was quick to return my calls when we had issues during the treatment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Amazing Doctor!!!!!!! I've seen him with both my kid, professional, takes his time explaining things, he's amazing with kids and makes them feel at ease! There's a reason he's so busy!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Experience= disappointing! His staff are not helpful and rude. Came with my daughter who is a toddler and waited over 2 hours. Our appointment was less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhheheheheheheheheheheheehehheeheh

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My son has a severe Peanut allergy discovered at age 1 and also been on puffers since age 1.5. Dr. Mack is always very helpful and really does care for his patients. My Son enjoys his visits!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My son has been seeing Dr. Mack for a year and a half for asthma and allergy concerns. He is incredible, I fell very lucky that my son is now a patient of his.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

More concerned about getting his name in the paper than actually caring for the welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr.Mack is amazing!!!!!!! A world of a difference from our last allergist. He cares, spends the time explaining and answering all your questions. On top of that he is clearly up to on all the latest research. I truly believe he will help my son.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The experience that I had last week was absolutely amazing from the three that make this office what it is . Im going not only rate Dr Mack because I believe the 3 people that keep this office running smooth need to be complimented first Jody from her phone calls to her greeting me totally professional Heather Dr Macks nurse truly loves her job and last but not least Dr Mack amazing doctor who really seems to love kids and is passionate about his job I rate this office a 10 plus highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015