You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathy Keely

Dr. Keely was our doctor for the first few years of our children's lives. She was friendly, courtesy, caring, and personal. One time we did not follow her advice she became bitter, indifferent, and impersonal on following visits. Today we waited 40 minutes for her and were met without a friendly hello, or any polite manners, just a sharp, snappy, "what's the problem.." and abrupt dismissal after less than 2 minutes. She didn't even acknowledge our child with friendliness, warmth, courtesy, or concern as you would expect. No one deserves to be treated this way. Perhaps that is why even our child does not like this doctor. Her knowledge is likely vast, and valuable, but she didn't share any of it. Simply said 5-7 days, come and see me. We just left disappointed. Do yourself a favor and find another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Can be very condescending...especially to a new mom. She has made it perfectly clear she only cares about the child in front of her and not the parents. This is not helpful...good that she is child focused - but being dismissive of the parents leaves one feeling very poorly. I am certainly not overly sensitive and am able to ignore most of her snide comments - but I have left her office a few times fighting tears because of her insensitivity. My child has never had any major issues -but I daresay if she does - this will not be someone I will want to see given her demeanor and poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Keely has been my children's paediatrician for 18 years. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and excellent with kids of all ages. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I've been going to her now for 5 years, since the birth of our first child. She is great! And her staff is great! I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes, even when I called for a same day appointment :-) my kids love going to see her and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Keely has been our son's pediatrician for 10 years. extremely professional and experienced. indeed, her extensive experience caught and dealt with a health issue faced by our son immediately after his birth- something that was missed by some of the other health care professionals looking after our son. her calm and clinical matter was exactly what we needed at that time. Due to a very busy office schedule (including time made for taking non-appointment patients) Dr. Keely may not have a lot of time for small talk during check-ups but she always has time to discuss any real health issues arising from the physical exam. also, our 10 year old has always enjoyed seeing and speaking with Dr. Keely.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Kathy Keely has BIG MOOD SWINGS. Behaving NOT Professionally. Several times she treated us ok, and several times treated us with zero respect for no reason. Not acceptable for a child doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was looking up Dr. Keely's number and noticed this review site. Interesting comments but I would have say our experience with our 3 kids has been great and we have been seeing her for 17yrs now. Yes she can be short in her answers from time to time but its more the exception vs the norm. The office has always been fantastic when we have had an emergency issue and always squeezed us in even when it was not convenient for the office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Quite challenging interpersonally; my sons prefer not to see her again given the quite condescending manner with which she interacts. Seems relatively competent, although was very quick to blame a minor error on another health provider when she had clearly made the mistake.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Keely has been looking after my three sons. I started bringing my first of three sons over 15 1/2 years ago... Dr. Keely is amazing. Dr. Keely is honest, knowledgable, straight forward, kind, funny, and compassionate. Refers when necessary and always follows up with results. Dr. Keely takes an interest in the whole family. Dr. Keely looked after my sons following the unexpected death of my husband. Talks to my sons directly. We almost always get in with unexpected illness or injury. I highly recommend Dr. Keely.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Keely is honest and straight forward with great advice who also takes an interest in the whole family. We comfortable to ask any question and trust her experience and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Kathy Keely's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keely was our doctor for the first few years of our children's lives. She was friendly, courtesy, caring, and personal. One time we did not follow her adv..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Can be very condescending...especially to a new mom. She has made it perfectly clear she only cares about the child in front of her and not the parents. This ..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keely has been my children's paediatrician for 18 years. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and excellent with kids of all ages. I can't say enough..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to her now for 5 years, since the birth of our first child. She is great! And her staff is great! I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keely has been our son's pediatrician for 10 years. extremely professional and experienced. indeed, her extensive experience caught and dealt with a healt..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kathy Keely has BIG MOOD SWINGS. Behaving NOT Professionally. Several times she treated us ok, and several times treated us with zero respect for no reason..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking up Dr. Keely's number and noticed this review site. Interesting comments but I would have say our experience with our 3 kids has been great and w..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Quite challenging interpersonally; my sons prefer not to see her again given the quite condescending manner with which she interacts. Seems relatively competent..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keely has been looking after my three sons. I started bringing my first of three sons over 15 1/2 years ago... Dr. Keely is amazing. Dr. Keely is honest, ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keely is honest and straight forward with great advice who also takes an interest in the whole family. We comfortable to ask any question and trust her exper..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing Dr. Keely for six years now and she is great.. Always accepting for last minute illnesses and however small it is, they squeeze you in. Not ..."

October 9, 2014