Ratings for Dr. Kathy Keely

Where does arrogance and such degree of self importance fit in the medical profession? Dr Keely exhibits an over abundance of both! Perhaps as another commentator says 'she should pack it in'!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I never write on these sites, despite having a very sick baby. Have vastly varied experiences with medical professionals. But never have I been treated so poorly, at my most vulnerable, by anyone, never mind a doctor. So I feel obliged to tell you, if you have anything more than strep throat, do not see her. Maybe she was compassionate and professional at one point, but she is the trump of doctors now. Massage her ego and maybe you will be okay. Offend her and she will make your life even more stressful. From a parent to a parent, find another a doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr.Keely was my doctor since I was a baby. I can say that looking back to as long as I can remember... i have always felt comfort and safe. But even having the same dentist for just as long I can’t say same... Being a mother is a blessing and also terrifying at first... My son was born at the Ottawa Civic Hospital and I couldn’t believe my eyes when Dr. Keely walked into our room just after my son was born... I wasnt only just shocked to see a women That was so important and appreciated in my parents eyes and my own.... but I felt a warmth’s of protection and guidance as a new mother. I’m lucky to say that to this day... Dr. Keely has been apart of my Sons life since he’s been born .... but So have I. S&C Reid

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Keely is the best. Period. You can't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Keely who is our 7 months old son Pediatrician. She is so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is really rude... she should not be kids' doctor...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Fantastic pediatrician. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff are great. Both our kids go there and every visit is a pleasure!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I love Dr. Keely and her staff! As a first time parent, you tend to worry and be more concerned for little things. Dr. Keely is always so reassuring and definitely makes you feel like you're doing a great job. Always answers questions you have and gives you the answers you're looking for. Her receptionist is very welcoming and always pleasant to deal with as well as the nurses. Everyone is very friendly and you can tell they truly care about the kids. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

My children have been patients for a total of 18 years and I have seen Dr Keely change drastically. I stay because I remember the doctor she used to be. She seems to have reached her limit in dealing with parents and has no patience for questions or explanations of any kind. She seems downright hostile one moment and then catches herself, and returns to semi friendly. She is quick to point out parental short comings and seems to have lost all compassion. Life is hard and issues are sometimes convoluted and not as black and white as she implies, especially in a busy family. After a recent visit my daughter said " I don't like the way she talks to you Mom, it's not your fault ". I think that kind of says it all. If she is close to retirement she should consider packing it in. She is clearly unhappy and barely able to maintain the minimum in professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Keely, her staff and associate physician. She is straight-forward, no non-sense, honest and incredibly caring. I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017