Ratings for Dr. Kathy Keely

knowledgable?? That's a joke!!. My daughter had a fever for over week. I told her about her class mates having strep. She took s look and said it was viral didn't even bother to swab her throat. very abrasive Doctor. Few day later I took my daughter to CHEO was swabbed and was positive for strep. A few days after that she got pneumonia. Thanks to Dr.Keely's misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I don't care how much you know if you make people feel bad about themselves and their children you shouldn't be working with people. Better use of her time to do research then shame parents.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Keely is a very professional no-nonsense doctor with a great sense of humor. She is well informed and keeps up-to-date. I can always get an appointment same day if needed. Would definitely recommend her to parents-to-be. A+

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I abhore some of the reviews here. It simple she knows her stuff. She knows if it's serious and if it's not. When it warranted she will move heaven and earth to get your kid well... she deals daily with over protective parents who read a bit to much on google... If you want a no nonsense doctor she is the tops - and will see you on a minutes notice, has backup on weekends, overall great!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

As my son says: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. That sums it up. You think a doctor would show some empathy, understanding. This lady seems irritated all the time. If your job sucks, do something else. Why be a pediatrician if you don't like kids? Very rude as other have mention, thinks her way is the only way.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Absolutely worthless. My kid had a problem that we felt was serious and this doctor makes you feel that you are wasting her time and the "system's" money. I pay taxes so her money comes from me. She then tells us our child who she assessed before is not her patient and we should go back to our family doctor. She is a specialist, she assessed our child so yes, the responsibility is still hers. She was eager enough to bill OHIP for the visit then have the nerve to say it is not her problem. What an absolute waste of time. DO NOT SEE HER. DO NOT HAVE YOUR GP REFER TO HER. Wow, time to hang up the stethoscope.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

It was very rude from the beginning. Made us feel VERY uncomfortable and out of place. Made out place comments and got rid of us very quickly. According to her we were wasting her time and taxes for something that was completely "normal". I would NEVER recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Our family would not recommend. She may be knowledgeable, but will get angry if you ask questions, ask if seeing a specialist would be potentially useful, or ask for a second opinion - she is lacking professionalism in many areas. Unfortunately finding a paediatrician is challenging, but unfortunately this one is very poor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Worst dr ever. Rude, condescending, judgmental not professional!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

As the many reviews tell - you either love her or can do without her entirely. She has been seeing our son for just over 3 years and is a terrific paediatrician knowledge wise. Her bed side manner is very hot and cold. She doesn't make friendly chit chat with our son which is often hard to handle but we remind ourselves that we're with her for her expertise not kindness. I've felt great leaving her office on some days but on others feel like the worst parent in the world. I suppose a small price to pay for expert knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016