You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathy Keely

Dr. Kathy Keely's Ratings

Dr Kathy Keely has BIG MOOD SWINGS. Behaving NOT Professionally. Several times she treated us ok, and several times treated us with zero respect for no reason. Not acceptable for a child doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2858540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was looking up Dr. Keely's number and noticed this review site. Interesting comments but I would have say our experience with our 3 kids has been great and we have been seeing her for 17yrs now. Yes she can be short in her answers from time to time but its more the exception vs the norm. The office has always been fantastic when we have had an emergency issue and always squeezed us in even when it was not convenient for the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Quite challenging interpersonally; my sons prefer not to see her again given the quite condescending manner with which she interacts. Seems relatively competent, although was very quick to blame a minor error on another health provider when she had clearly made the mistake.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Keely has been looking after my three sons. I started bringing my first of three sons over 15 1/2 years ago... Dr. Keely is amazing. Dr. Keely is honest, knowledgable, straight forward, kind, funny, and compassionate. Refers when necessary and always follows up with results. Dr. Keely takes an interest in the whole family. Dr. Keely looked after my sons following the unexpected death of my husband. Talks to my sons directly. We almost always get in with unexpected illness or injury. I highly recommend Dr. Keely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Keely is honest and straight forward with great advice who also takes an interest in the whole family. We comfortable to ask any question and trust her experience and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Keely for six years now and she is great.. Always accepting for last minute illnesses and however small it is, they squeeze you in. Not to mention their after hour clinic is awesome. Were always sure we can be seen and dont have to sit in a public walkin with our kids. I highly tecommend her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Would not recommend this physician. (1) Poor interpersonal skills (makes it challenging to interact with her, and also a poor example for children), (2) Angry at suggestion of a second opinion, (3) Missed a major issue (diagnosed when our new doctor made a referral for a second opinion).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Living in Orleans it doesn't make much sense to travel 'downtown' to see our little mans doctor but we were suggested to go to Dr Keely, best move we ever did, my wife and I and probably more important my son loves her! Her and her staff have been nothing but accommodating and sweet to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1330079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Keely as she likes to be called it seems has been my child's pediatrician since birth and has been good thus far... until just recently that is..she was rude, abrupt and did not even acknowledge my child. She made me feel as if our visit was a complete waste of her time and dismissed us very quickly without any concern for my child's health as she did not even examine him... She did not even come into the room, she stood in the doorway.... A very disappointing visit for us....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1330109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I'm not shocked by negative comments because I know some people think doctors have all day to sit and discuss the common cold - we're not in that world anymore! I have never left feeling silly for bringing in my child when I had a concern and I love that Dr. Keely is not quick to write a script for each and every little thing. She is a very busy Dr. and she doesn't mess around! My daughter and son both look forward to seeing Dr Keely, Dr Pallieau, and Mary. I feel very lucky to have such great care for my kids.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1330108].votes_count ]]