Ratings for Dr. Kathy Keely

Dr. Keely is an excellent pediatrician. She is very knowledgeable, and I can tell she cares about her patients. She was very reassuring to first time parents and eased our anxiety. I didn't find her rude, I think she is actually hilarious ! Really enjoy our visits with her and I feel like my child is in the best of hands. Period.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Keely has changed...worried about her. Was always thoughtful and understanding but our last visit she walked in angry...didn't seem to understand our stress and needs...and really made us feel quite badly. She seemed to catch herself and tried to end the visit professionally. But she created a memory that was...bad. We wonder if she just had a bad day but the comments here seem to suggest a pattern. We hope she gets the help she needs. Sad to see.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Between my 3 children Dr Keely has been our doctor for 24 years. There was a time I would trust her completely and looked forward to seeing her. However recently she has become hostile and downright mean to the point that I have now removed my children from her care to a family doctor even though I would prefer a pediatrician. I don't feel with her quick judgement or condescending attitudes even at times explosive temper makes for a correct and complete diagnosis. I don't know what happened for her to now be this way if its just time but I can tell you she needs to retire before the safety of her patients are compromised.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Where does arrogance and such degree of self importance fit in the medical profession? Dr Keely exhibits an over abundance of both! Perhaps as another commentator says 'she should pack it in'!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I never write on these sites, despite having a very sick baby. Have vastly varied experiences with medical professionals. But never have I been treated so poorly, at my most vulnerable, by anyone, never mind a doctor. So I feel obliged to tell you, if you have anything more than strep throat, do not see her. Maybe she was compassionate and professional at one point, but she is the trump of doctors now. Massage her ego and maybe you will be okay. Offend her and she will make your life even more stressful. From a parent to a parent, find another a doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr.Keely was my doctor since I was a baby. I can say that looking back to as long as I can remember... i have always felt comfort and safe. But even having the same dentist for just as long I can’t say same... Being a mother is a blessing and also terrifying at first... My son was born at the Ottawa Civic Hospital and I couldn’t believe my eyes when Dr. Keely walked into our room just after my son was born... I wasnt only just shocked to see a women That was so important and appreciated in my parents eyes and my own.... but I felt a warmth’s of protection and guidance as a new mother. I’m lucky to say that to this day... Dr. Keely has been apart of my Sons life since he’s been born .... but So have I. S&C Reid

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Keely is the best. Period. You can't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Keely who is our 7 months old son Pediatrician. She is so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is really rude... she should not be kids' doctor...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Fantastic pediatrician. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff are great. Both our kids go there and every visit is a pleasure!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017