Ratings for Dr. Hal N. Buch

Very unhappy with my experience. Was a few mins late for an appointment and the nurse began to yell at me in front of other patients that I was 20 mins late and it's Friday (implying she wanted to leave to go home on time). I will not be returning to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

THE STAFF THERE IS HORRIBLE..THEY ACT LIKE BY GIVING APPOINTMENS THEY HAVE DONE A HUGE FAVOR.I MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR CONSULATION THEY CALLED ASKED ME IF I WANT TO SEE A P.A. WHEN I REFUSED AND TOLD THEM IFDR. BUCH CAN'T SEE ME THEN I WILL GO ELSEWHERE THEN RIGHT AWAY AT THE SAME TIME THEY GAVE ME DR.BUCH.AND WHEN I WAS SEEN AS A CONSULTATION HE WAS IN SO MUCH RUSH..THAT IF I START TELLING HIM MY PROBLEMS...BEFORE I FINISH HE STARTED TALKING AND HE WAS SO FAST AND ALL HE DECIDED TO DO COLONOSCOPY ON ME...TO RULE OUT PROBLEMS. I FELT HE SEES NEW PATIENTS ONLY TO DO COLONOSCOPY AND ENDOSCOPIES..I HAVE CANCELLED PROCEDURE WITH THEM.WHEN I CALLED TO CANCEL...THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER ASK ME THE REASON. SO I WENT TO ANOTHER PRACTICE IN TOWN AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CARE THEY PROVIDE.ALSO DR.BUCH HAS BAD BAD BEDSIDE MANNER. NOW JUST THINK DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS DR. THEN WHEN I CALLED TO GET MY MEDICAL RECORDS...I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 15-20 BUSINESS DAYS....!!!REALLYYYY??

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I find it infuriating that I cannot get in touch with this doctor's office staff to ask a simple question about a complex procedure. One is left on the telephone in a loop of options that all lead back to the main menu. I think Dr. Buch has too many patients. He's a good enough gastro guy, but overwhelmed with patient load and unavailable to patients for follow-up appointments, and can never get staff on the phone! He's constantly in a hurry.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Hal N. Buch's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Kingston, NY