Ratings for Dr. Tulio Scocchia

Waiting times are long, both in the waiting room and in the exam room. Receptionist is not very cordial, seem too busy to pay attention.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Have been with Dr. Scocchia for close to 10 years. Have always received good care and help when my arthritis flares up.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

This doctor is very short , u have stuff to fill out he wants hundreds of dollars to do it then takes months or lost them he is all about the money , then a medication he wants to prescrib to me I ask what's the side effects he tells me to read up like are you kidding me ??? I'm changing doctors very quick

Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Scochia is best in the best. I am his patients since 1998. He is amazing and caring person.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Scocchia is such a caring and knowledgable doctor. He was genuinely interested in treating my problem and reducing my pain. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Scocchia was instrumental in discovering I had a rare bone condition, when no other doctors had been able to diagnose me properly. He is a great doctor, and always listens and investigates medical issues thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Have RA, Doctor scocchia -He has been my doctor since RA,s onset, He is a fantastic Doctor, He cares

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I am actually surprised by all the good comments concerning Dt Scoccia, however I realize everyone's experience is different. Mine was not a good one at all, I went to see him for almost 2 years and was so unimpressed I stopped. Under his care my condition got worse, he continued to give me medications that were not working and even had horrible side effects, to which he would just reply, "you haven't given them proper time to work." He was rude and short with me, cutting me off quite a few times. Due to being on medication that did more game than good I am unable to walk most days or attend to regular chores. Hoping next doctor can help. Receptionist are nice and caring, too bad he isn't !

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Scocchia, within two appointments, figured out what no other doctor could in eleven years. He is thoughtful and attentive, and my experiences as a trans person transitioning while in his care have all been positive. The only trans-related inquires he has made have been entirely relevant—nothing unnecessarily invasive. He has been respectful of my situation in a way that few other medical professionals have been, in addition to the excellent care regarding my actual rheumatic issues.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Been seeing Dr. SCOCCHIA since I was 19, amazing staff, amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015