Ratings for Dr. Tulio Scocchia

I have had other dr.s, one that moved away, one that didn't care, one that specialized in another condition and when I got Dr. Scocchia I got the best. He is very through and caring.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Scocchia is the best Rheumatologist I have ever seen. I have been seeing him for along time and he never seems to change , he is alway very nice to me and respectful. He is very soft spoken. He always takes great care of me. HE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Scocchia is a very smart rhuematologist that also is kind and helpful. He will do whatever testing possible to get to the bottom of your condition. Different staff there every time I go which is the only drawback.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Doctor Scocchia was the only doctor that listened and got me tested after suffering many fractures my whole life. It turns out I have steogenesis imperfecta and I am not "just clumsy".

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous, prepare to be there two hours

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Waiting times are long, both in the waiting room and in the exam room. Receptionist is not very cordial, seem too busy to pay attention.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Have been with Dr. Scocchia for close to 10 years. Have always received good care and help when my arthritis flares up.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

This doctor is very short , u have stuff to fill out he wants hundreds of dollars to do it then takes months or lost them he is all about the money , then a medication he wants to prescrib to me I ask what's the side effects he tells me to read up like are you kidding me ??? I'm changing doctors very quick

Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Scochia is best in the best. I am his patients since 1998. He is amazing and caring person.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Scocchia is such a caring and knowledgable doctor. He was genuinely interested in treating my problem and reducing my pain. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016