Ratings for Dr. Ian Dugdale

Dr. Dugdale has been our family Doctor for 18 years now. I will always make the 40 minute commute to continue in his care, as he is the most kind and caring Doctor who will take the time to always listen to you. He is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Decent doctor. Seems too laid back though. Never seems to worried about me and issues I might have.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He always listens and never makes me feels rushed. He was the only Doctor that was able to diagnose me. Saved me from unnecessary surgery. Very grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

No help with three different issues. His favorite thing seems to be a shrug of the shoulders followed up by live with. Always had to go find someone else, and in the last case ended up having ankle surgery, which he didn't even want to give me a referral for. He is good giving prescriptions and probably hits it off with the older patients who will take anything the "doctor" says as gospel, without question. My advice is save your time and go to a clinic instead.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Wonderful Dr. Very loving and compassionate. Easy to talk to

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Has been my doctor for about 10 years. Very knowledgable and thorough. I have not had many issues with late appointments and have never felt rushed when seeing him. Very caring and attentitive to detail. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Kind, easy to talk to, comforting and polite. Been my doctor since I was 4 and has always been a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I am glad to have him as my doctor as well as my family's . I am glad he is not a pill pusher and that he suggest other options before . He saved my Fathers life and for that I am forever greatful. I apologize for all those who have had to wait but he always took the time with my Father who was very sick. He is a busy doctor but always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Staff is good, most are very polite. Dugdale is ALWAYS making me wait. I've waited an hour for him. Absolutely ridiculous. Whenever I have a problem he says to just "see how it is in two weeks". He never prescribes anything if necessary and I end up going to the walk in and getting a prescription. He really is a careless Dr. He always rushes things and he's rarely there these days. I'm very strongly considering changing doctors.

Submitted October 3, 2014

During the fifteen years that Dr. Dugdale has been my family doctor, he has provided me with the best health care possible. I have a complicated medical history and although he has referred me to specialists, he always stays on top of my overall medical needs. I appreciate his expertise and honesty.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014