Ridge Meadows Hospital

Hospital

Rate Ridge Meadows Hospital

Ratings for Ridge Meadows Hospital

Value

Great experience at emerg yesterday with my daughter. Quick, attentive treatment. Everyone from the desk clerk to the intake nurse to the doctor were great.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

Very disappointed with the care we recieved in the ER. I am 7 weeks postpartum following a c section and was made to wait in the ER with my unvaccinated infant son rather then being sent to the maternity ward. I am having complications from a c section performed at this hospital and waited all day in the ER to have my ultrasound results Read to me by a nurse and was not seen by a doctor or treated. The hospital put both my health and my son's health at risk and failed to provide treatment.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Value

I would like to say that as a member of the ridge meadows community for over 25 years that i am proud of the services offered at our local hospital sadly this is not something I can do. My chronic illness makes me a patient who needs the er more then the general population does and i have noticed staff has decided to ignore me as a patient or really slow down any services offered or needed. I did recently go as my gp called me and due to an unusual test result was concerned enough to tell me to go and get my heart checked out asap -ekg and any other testing for the issue. I waited and waited wondering if any person would be interested if I was having a heart issue- what is the standard length of time to wait for a tech or doctor to deal with heart attack or stroke ? that a patient might be experiencing one hour? two hours three hours? four hours? perhaps when they see me again they might choose to explain what the procedure for such an event is, the time frame that is adequate for such an event. I am very interested in the answer as I am sure my gp will be as well. My only great experience in the Ridge Meadows hospital has always been at the iv centre- the nurses and staff are caring and knowledgable .I appreciate good service and do thank them for it . I wish I could do the same for the emergency deptarment but sadly i cant.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

I had a procedure done in the surgical daycare on 28 May 2018 The nurses and anesthesiologist were the best, pre surgery the LPN was great, the anesthesiologist was wonderful, kind, caring and very understanding, the nurses in the OR were exceptional not even making me feel bad for crying and the post op nurse that I had was also great. Overall experience was remarkable

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

This hospital has to be the worst lower mainland. Sent home an end stage cancer patient because there was no ultrasound tech to drain 4 liters of fluid from belly. He's in excruciating pain. Was told we'd get a call to come next day and it would be done today. Talked to radiology and was told they have begged the drs not to say that because they are only open mon-fri, 8-4. So we wasted 24 hrs watching him suffer when we could of gone to a better equipt hospital.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Value

This is in regards to radiology at RM Hospital. I just had a specialist consult and was reviewing ctscans done at RM raidiology dept and there was no mention of a problem although the problem was clearly visible in 2016, 2014 - these scans were done to monitor a situation and from their reports there was no abnormalities. So if the radiologists cant understand if there is an issue are not well trained enough to see them on a scan when they do a report for work why would I or anyone ever choose to use RM radiology again?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

lmao.. the place is clean but the doctors here are terrible! in all departments. don't waste your time going here unless absolute emergency.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Value

Very rude and unprofessional psych nurse who accused me of being manipulative for presenting with acute suicidality. I was told that I was not suicidal, and was sent away from emergency. I went home and made a serious suicide attempt. I blame the doctor and nurse who saw me. The nurse was yelling in from of all the staff that I was manipulative in saying I was suicidal.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

First set of X-rays I had done were for an ankle injury. When I walked in the room there were dirty linens on the table. The technitian took the linens off the table and then proceeded to get me onto the table without it being wiped down. Second set of X-rays at a later date were done for my sinuses. The technitian for these X-rays was extremely rude, and got mad because I had politely asked her to clean the dried blood that was on the board that I had to put my face up against. The lack of sanitary practice is exactly how disease is spread. Not acceptable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Value

Unprofessional uncaring psychiatry nurse, very rude to my son. Just walked away and said you don't know w anything about controlling your temper

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Doctors at Ridge Meadows Hospital

Dr. Clarence Fernandes, Deceased

Dr. Clarence Fernandes, Deceased

Latest Rating

He was the best Doctor ever. Finding a new one isnt easy. Is there any way that I could get my file sent to a new Doctor when I find a new Doctor. I was a patient fo... Read more

Dr. Cilliers Marais

Dr. Cilliers Marais

Latest Rating

Delivery my son was kind and also brought him a little stuffy. Well mannered and caring.

Dr. Gregory Harrington

Dr. Gregory Harrington

Latest Rating

I am giving a 'Knowledge' rating of 4 as, based on other reviews, I assume he know his field of expertise. However, his verdict to eradicate my ED (Erectile Dysfunct... Read more

Dr. Dennis Chapman, Retired

Dr. Dennis Chapman, Retired

Latest Rating

They never dumped patients! He was a great GP. Had him as a doctor since I was a kid.

Dr. Marni Heed

Dr. Marni Heed

Latest Rating

Dr Heed did my colonoscopy @ no pain at all. And thank God no polyp found.

Dr. Paul Beckett

Dr. Paul Beckett

Latest Rating

Dr. Bekkett has helped me save my life, the best addictions doctor i have ever had ( and i have had many) he really cares, he is amazing.

Dr. Ian Dugdale

Dr. Ian Dugdale

Latest Rating

Dr. Dugdale is a very capable G.P.! My whole family has trusted him for 10+ years! Highly recommended!

Dr. Anne Bethan Chancey

Dr. Anne Bethan Chancey

Latest Rating

The MOA at this office is beyond rude, and horrendous to speak with on the telephone. I have had to deal with her for a personal appointments, as well as professiona... Read more

Dr. Craig Lytle

Dr. Craig Lytle

Latest Rating

Great Dr always goes the extra mile to resolve issue

Dr. Ward Tinney

Dr. Ward Tinney

Latest Rating

This Dr. does not keep notes so if you have a ICBC claim or WCB claim good luck to you, because there is no notes