You may also like

Rate Dr. Natasha Montroy

Dr. Natasha Montroy's Ratings

I honestly don't go anywhere else for REAL advice. Or sensitive woman topics. She is gentle and so thorough. And I honestly don't feel comfortable with anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I found Dr. Montroy extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional - takes a balanced approach between Eastern & Western schools of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Montroy is a very caring and knowledgable naturopathic doctor. She helped my husband and I with fertility and all through our pregnancy. She is amazing and sincerely cares about her patients. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Montroy genuinely cares about her patients, and about getting to the root of their health issues. I've appreciated her care and am glad to have chosen to receive treatment at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Montroy helped me get pregnant with my second child. I like her bedside manner and she is up on the current knowledge. The only concern I have is her overprescription of folic acid. She had me on a ver high dose. Recent research has show that high levels of folic acid are linked to cancer. I hope I don't suffer from an ill effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Montroy's staff is very thorough and helpful. Dr. Montroy offers a variety of care options and suggestions and assists and supports you through your choice of methods. She is extremely knowledgeable both of western mainstream medicine and traditional and alternative methods. She displays compassion, professionalism, and optimism and has genuinely changed my life. If it were not for Dr. Montroy, I sincerely do not believe I would be alive. Just go see her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr.Montry not only helped explain test results and finding other doctors previously didn't seem concerned with, but she also helped me to change my immuno-health. With her guidance and discussion she has enabled me to bypass major health issues. She does at times run late because she allows you as much time as you need and is not the typical clock watcher. Her personality is direct so sometimes she asks you questions to make you be honest with yourself and it helps get to the root of the issue. She is also very energetic so I could see one feeling rushed but simply asking questions helps to diminish any feelings of this. I can not re come d her ENOUGH! She is an amazing doctor and uses a complementary system of natropathy and traditional medicine. She is knowledgable insightful, and has helped me immensely. Certified in so many practices such as acupuncture her treatments are very complimentary. She only re commends what she feels is needed and beneficial.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2448281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Montroy is knowledgeable and kind and is there to help you! She specializes in women's health but anyone can see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

We had been looking for answers for our 4 year old for 7 months with our regular doctor and Dr.Montroy found the problem within a week :) enough said she is FANTASTIC!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Montroy has incredible knowledge, is extremely professional and the best naturopathic doctor out of several that I have dealt with over the years! It is an area of medicine to explore, for the ill and a must for preventative health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348825].votes_count ]]