Ratings for Dr. Natasha Montroy

Dr. Montroy is smart and compassionate! I've seen other naturopathic doctors over the years and she is the best I've seen.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Montroy is my fourth naturopath in 14 years and is by far the most pragmatic holistic practitioner that I've ever met. She provides a very broad perspective and gives credit where credit is due from the mainstream medical community. Very happy to call her my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very knowledgeable and helpful with all of my needs.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Montroy is so supportive, caring, and knowledgeable. I love it when I get to see her. The clinic is cozy and warm as well and they have my favourite tea to help myself too

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I love their clinic and dr Montroy accurately diagnosed me and helped me with recovery and other info that the other doctors didn't tell me. She listens well and is able to answer questions between appointments. I will for sure go back other for other health concerns to this clinic and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I honestly don't go anywhere else for REAL advice. Or sensitive woman topics. She is gentle and so thorough. And I honestly don't feel comfortable with anyone else!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I found Dr. Montroy extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional - takes a balanced approach between Eastern & Western schools of medicine.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Montroy is a very caring and knowledgable naturopathic doctor. She helped my husband and I with fertility and all through our pregnancy. She is amazing and sincerely cares about her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Montroy genuinely cares about her patients, and about getting to the root of their health issues. I've appreciated her care and am glad to have chosen to receive treatment at the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Montroy helped me get pregnant with my second child. I like her bedside manner and she is up on the current knowledge. The only concern I have is her overprescription of folic acid. She had me on a ver high dose. Recent research has show that high levels of folic acid are linked to cancer. I hope I don't suffer from an ill effects.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014