Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Pratt

Wears sneakers, weird little dude. don't give this lech $1500.00

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

The worst doctor. I paid extra money for this doctor . The joke was on me. Please run the other way if you value your life. If I can prevent one person from making the mistake of choosing this doctor then it's worth it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I find it interesting that most of the complaints about Dr. Pratt are petty complaints about him changing his business model. He's free to do as he pleases as any business owner is allowed to. Dr. Pratt provides incredibly care and takes the time to individually manage and care for each of his patients. He is well respected by other physicians and has been rated a top doc by St. Louis Magazine two years in a row. I wouldn't trust anyone else to care for me or my family.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

$1500.00 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Pratt has been my PCP for 25 years. He was also my mother's PCP after her stroke, when we assumed her care. He is patient and humble, listening to patients as intelligent peers. I have never experienced with him the arrogance or patronizing condescension that some doctors can show. He was my mother's aggressive advocate against "big corporate medicine" during her final years, and when he joined MDVIP--a "boutique" umbrella care group with annual fees--it was because traditional healthcare organizations and insurance would not allow him to practice the individualized care that he wanted, or give each patient the time he needed. Afterward the partners in his local group outvoted him and sold to a new owner, which evicted him for refusing to practice mass-scale medicine. Dr. Pratt is dedicated to quality care, making personal and professional sacrifices to provide it. I cannot speak highly enough of him, nor could my mother, who worked in medicine 30+ years before her death.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Pratt was my PCP for years. I went a couple of years without need for a visit; and when I made an appointment his office told he moved to a "private" practice; and I needed to pay $1500... I was never notified and when I called they said they told my grandmother so that should have been sufficient (she was also a patient). I couldnt believe I should be getting "medical notifications" by word of mouth.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

This Dr is noooo goood! Stay away! He cannot be depended on and will give you false information. His staff is horrible. Nobody returns phone calls or even acts like they care. They make you feel like a real bother to them.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Although accepted assignment as my primary care provider in HMO, would not provide exam or treatment (other than emergency) unless $1500/yr membership fee was paid in addition to insurance copays. Given appt for exam; got none. No advance notice given of membership fee requirement. Currently limited by HMO to this doctor, and he refuses to provide standard nonemergency care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Timothy J. Pratt's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Fenton, MO