Ratings for Dr. Sarah L. Renfert

She doesn't return calls. She won't fax needed reports. She doesn't have any assistants at the office to help with these things. The phone message still says 'out of the office July 2 and 3. She is kind but what good is that when you need a prescription or referral and it takes a month to get it?

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Renfert maintains the kind of practice that we grew up wishing was still available--a Marcus Welby kind of caring, attentive, approachable atmosphere. Dr. Renfert listens closely, remembers your previous visit, diagnoses and treats efficiently, is very current in her knowledge, and is very personable in her interactions with patients. Her receptionist is polite and on top of things. I have never waited, and I have done walk-ins more than once. Dr. Renfert inherited me from a retiring physician, and I wouldn't change for anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Starting from the moment you walk in, Dr. Renfert's receptionist/nurse is brusque and unfriendly. Once in the exam room I am often kept waiting in excess of fifteen minutes even where there are no other patients. Dr. Renfert herself is hard-headed and a poor listener. She's not a terrible doctor, she always prescribes me helpful medication and her diagnoses appear to be accurate, but she's unfriendly, never follows up with test results, and can't be bothered to read your chart. If I come in for a follow-up visit, I basically have to explain to her everything that occurred with the previous visit. This is not strictly her fault, but their voice mail doesn't work, so you have to keep calling and keep calling if you need an appointment. I cannot wait to switch to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I have bounced around from primary to primary looking for a doc that I really like. I am staying with Dr. Renfert. She is very thorough and on top of that kind. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Renfert for the past 7 years. She is by far the best doctor I have ever gone to and I cannot recommend her enough. She is very caring, compassionate, and understanding. You can always call and have an appointment same day. Only problem is she doesn't see children, and I cannot wait till our daughter is old enough to ditch her pediatrican and become a patient of Dr. Renfert.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I think Dr. renfert is a very good Dr. she spin alot of time with everyone of her PT's

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

She is worried about nothing but money if i was you i would go to another doctor my girlfriend is pregnant and would not help at all at the time she was expose too we set the appontment and drove all the way out there just to be said that she would not do anything

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

All we, my husband and I, can say about Dr. Renfert is AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! She is so knowledgeable, prompt and always polite. Her and her staff are always on top of everything. They are very personable which is very important to me, it makes me feel more comfortable. I have never waited on her for more than 10 minutes maybe, which is great compared to who I used to go to. We began seeing Dr. Renfert about 1 & 1/2 years ago and do not plan on changing anytime soon. We have also referred some of our friends and family to her as well and they were very pleased with her also and thanked us telling them about her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

We are patients of Dr. Renfert for several years. Dr. Renfert and her staff are very caring and are always pleasant. We can always get in that same day we call to see her and the wait is on average is under 10 minutes. The treatments are very well explained on every visit. We hope that she will remain at this location.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Sarah L. Renfert's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)