Ratings for Dr. Dean Favot

This ER doc is one of the best!!! His knowledge and skills are fantastic. His way with kids makes me think he could also have chosen pediatrics. We are blessed to have him in ER

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to Dr. Favot when he was in the clinic for a repeat of my Rx's. This man is kind, engaging and extremely helpful. I really wish I had him for a family doctor. I wish doctors like this wonderful man could practice forever!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very patient, he actually listens to you and takes his time. Very good with kids. Windsor is lucky to have a Dr like him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Visited his clinic with my newborn. He was very through, friendly and knowledgeable. I wish he took patients, as we have been looking for a family Dr. I will defiantly be back to see him at his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Very pleasant and professional it was a very good experience , the draw back it had to be in emergency.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

There are no words to accurately describe the poor (that's being generous) experience I had with Dr. Favot. I went into the ER one night because I was having trouble breathing and having serious chest pain. I had previously spoken with my GP regarding this problem and he had informed me that it COULD be a pulmonary embolism..not likely, but could be. He said the only way to know for sure was to do a CT scan, which I would have to wait for. He said he doubted that's what the problem was, but has to rule it out because it could be fatal. He scheduled the CT scan for the following week and told me if I had any issues go right to the ER and they would do a CT scan right away. The next night I was in the ER, seeing Dr. Favot. We told him what my doctor had thought it could be. He asked some questions, did a blood test (that my doctor said wasn't accurate) and we mentioned that. His response was and I quote "Well, maybe he can't tell from a blood test, but I can". He refused to do a CT Scan. He sent me home and said it was muscle spasms. He was wrong. I had a PE and had I listened to him, I would have died. His carelessness nearly killed me. He was rude, arrogant, and had an "I'm always right" attitude which is ironic considering he was wrong. Worst doctor I've ever dealt with.

Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr Favot is a great Dr. One of the few that seems to have a real interest in his vocation of helping people. The hospital makes good use of him. I selfishly wish he had a practice. He does one day a week at a walk in my area. The best Dr that clinic has. Unfortunately it also has one of the biggest losers, Hoffman, so unless Favot is there I wont bother with the place.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

The man is brilliant, caring and understanding. A top notch physician. He goes the distance to make sure you are getting the proper care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Dean A Favot was very knowledgeable and understanding.....very polite and didn't rush things...he explained every step he was doing and as the nurse was doing my dressing. Even wrote a sick note for work for a week off! He had very good manners and had a sense of humor as well! Great Doctor to have in the ER compared to previous ones I had been looked after!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I had to be rushed to the hospital one night about 6 years ago with heart issues. This ER Doctor was incredible! He took his time with me & the family that had followed, explaining in detail what was going on and what he needed to do/what was done to basically save my life. What a great Doctor! Thanks DR FAVOT.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013