Ratings for Dr. Annemarie Pegg

She was working in the ER and saw my son, was very good, talked to him about what she was doing and how and also made sure that I knew what to do for follow-up and timings, etc. I was very pleased to have dealt with her and she reassured me when I was worried for my child!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She doesn't rush through her appointment with you; she is willing to sit and LISTEN to your concerns or how you feel about certain treatments. She knows what she's talking about and has called me at home more than once to give more information about something we talked about at the appointment. She is kind, patient and thorough. I have recommended her to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr.Pegg is professional, intelligent, skilled and has a genuine interest in giving excellent care. She is particularly involved and knowledgeable about women's health issues and puts an extra measure of effort into ensuring that nothing gets overlooked. Best doctor in town. Plus, she wears really cute shoes.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007