Ratings for Dr. John Kwak

Decided to give this dr another try, thinking he couldn't possibly be worse than the first time. He was! Such poor bedside manners; so unhelpful and rushed; no attempt to listen. While I was watching, he rinsed the nose scope under running water. Don't know when/ if it was sterilized, and am wondering if the infection in my nostril since then could be from his poor hygienic practice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I found Dr. Kwak to be very helpful. He was very nice, easy to talk to and he listen and asked lots of questions.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Awful bed side manner. It was as if he had already made a decision before seeing me that I shouldn't be there. He did not want to listen to my symptoms and very much guided my answers to his questions. He was not helpful at all and I left feeling very belittled, and to be honest, quite shooken up by the way he treated me. I do not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Best doctor ever seen. Doctors Detail explain was make me very comfortable Thanks for your kindness

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Worst doc ever. Very rude plus doesn't let any family member to accompany u. He is very touchy and it's really inappropriate. Disgusting behaviour for a doctor. He has no respect for his patient and on what earth would a doctor touch you on your hips and thighs when u have a nose surgery just doesn't make any sense. Please do not go to him for any reason find one who respects u as a person!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

EXTREMELY RUDE! My most horrible experience in a doctor's clinic. Totally agree to the comments that he never give you a chance to talk and rushed to kick you out of the room.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

My appointment with Dr. John turned out a disappointment after meeting him. He was extremely rude, un-professional behaviour or might be racist. All the questions I ask answer was I don't know. He doesn't let you ask questions,doesn't listen your problem.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Rudest doctor I've ever met. He doesn't let you ask questions, doesn't listen to your problems. Wasted my time with this guy! His written consult to my family doctor was completely different that what was explained his office. I will definitely be seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Ever been shushed by a doctor? Ever heard a doctor talk poorly about another doctor who works in the same building? I've never seen someone so self centered and full of him self. I'd rather go deaf than have to see this man again. Go else-where.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I met Dr kwak 2 years ago .I waited 2 month for app and I ws excited to c him . I thought I ws finely going to get answers and we pain freeform my ears .when I saw him right away he was rude ws getting upset every time I asked him questions about my ears he had told me that my ears were in pain because I ws loosing my hearing .of course u always put it trust in doc cause u fell they know more then u cause they r Doc for reason . little that I knew I been in pain for 2 years till I got the worst infection of my life I ws hospitalised for antibiotics through IV till met new ENT I m pain free now

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017