Ratings for Dr. David L. Goodman

I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for years! I wish he was a primary care physician also. He is very kind and patient, and yes he likes dogs and that is why I chose him. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Wonderful - I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for over 16 years, I am a loyal patient to him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

exceptionally kind and helpful physician with a wonderful staff to back him up. Dr took time to thoroughly explore my health history and current problems with gentle, unhurried kindness and obvious caring and experience A rare doctor ...Excellent patient care

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

If you are searching for an allergy/asthma doctor, then look no further! Dr. Goodman is just that...a good man. You wont find a doctor with more compassion and understanding for someone in the working class and loves animals even though hes allergic to them. He will find a way for you to live together with your animals and not just tell you to get rid of them. I wish he could be my doctor for everything!! His staff is VERY sweet and helpful and not to mention....easy on the eyes. Ill be a patient of his as long as I'm allergic to my rabbits. Cheers

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Our family has been seeing Dr Goodman for 17 years. He is very knowledgable, tells it like it is - but in a nice way, and genuinely cares about his patients. We wish he was a primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Goodman is outstanding, his staff however are not as helpful as one would like to see.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Goodman is one of the most knowledgeable, compasionate doctors of Allergy/Asthma, that I have ever gone too. He runs his practice with good morals and nice staff, I would highly reccommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. David L. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Wheat Ridge, CO