Ratings for Dr. Kimberly E. Wilson

If I could give this practice lower than 1 star I would. First, as everyone else has said, the wait times are RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I had a 8am appointment and at 1130am, I still hadn't been seen. I ended up having to leave because I had to get back to work. Such disrespect of my time. I have a job just like she does and I'm sure she would be upset if someone had her her waiting as long as her patients have to wait. Now, she is a very knowledgeable but it's just not worth it at this point. Not to mention the staff is beyond unprofessional and rude. The office manager, Theresa has to be the rudest person I've ever met at a doctor's office. Not to mention she violated so many HIPAA rules when I discussed an issue with her. I do plan on reporting her. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Agree with all reviews here. No way to run a practice. I will have to find another doctor. Simply cannot spend time waiting like this for no reason. No portal to ask simple questions. It's a shame because she seems genuine and like she really cares. Needs to adhere to scheduling constraints. Really amazed anyone would continue to use this practice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The most knowledgeable and thorough Dr. you will ever visit. And they put it to good use as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Kimberly for over 20 years. I loved her at first. I had never seen a doctor take so much time with you. But once you understood what you had and what was going on, the 3 to 4 hour waits aren't necessary. And why have a patient portal when her staff doesn't even read it. She treated my horrible osteoarthritis for 10 years with Fossamax and after a bone scan showed improvement she took me off of it. Since then I have progressively gotten worse. She was prescribing me pain medication which helped tremendously because I am so active until the DEA I guess scared her and then she said she would not prescribe it any longer. Then she changed her policy to where you had to come up to her office (I live quite a ways away) once a month and do a urine sample and then about sign your life away to get the medication. The DEA has really hurt the patients who need the medication and use it properly. I understand the need to stop the people abusing it but there has to be a way to better control it and allow doctors to prescribe it properly. Maybe they should monitor the doctors instead of having patients suffer and be denied by pharmacist filling it. It is the most frustrating thing to live in constant chronic pain and I have had everything done except surgery which is not even an option. I continue to be active because I do not want to slow down and become an invalid but because of the DEA and the people out there who are abusing the medication or selling it for money, my quality of life has suffered. Shame on you, DEA and shame on the criminals out there who find it fun to take medicine away from people who need it just for their own pleasure! I am so upset, I am looking at moving to another country because this country doesn't seem to know how to do anything that helps people, only themselves!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Kimberly for many years the staff is rude and does not promptly answer questions if you leave a message on the voicemail. I can say that Dr. Kimberly is knowledgeable and will take her time with her patients, However, the wait to see her can be very long. I had a 2:30 appointment and was is still waiting in waiting in her office until 8:30 pm. An office visit can be up to 4 hours or more. Her office is not prompt in sending out paperwork and the officer manager is callous, rude and uneducated. I have nothing positive to say about the office staff and Dr. Kimberly is an adequate and capable doctor she just had no concept of time and respect for her patients time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Terrible wait times! Why schedule 15min appt times when not adhere to it? I've waited 4hrs. I will say once with her, she spends time to listen and care. Love her....not how she runs her practice! I often think of finding another dr for my Lupus....but so far tolerate the lack of respect from her staff and the long waits because of Dr. Kim's treatment of my illness. sigh :-(

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Kimberly Wilson has been my Rheumatologist for over 20 years. I have a very extreme and complicated case of lupus. I'm not sure I would be alive if not for her. I've had strokes, toe amputations and many other problems. She has shown me how knowledgeable, competent and compassionate she is. She's an amazing doctor who truly cares for her patients. She's extremely patient and thorough! I would never trust my disease to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This doctor disrespected patients by over booking. Wait times are incredible. Office staff are a joke. Completely disinterested in the patient. Wait times expressed in other reviews are true. No one has exaggerated.We will have to wait HaHa and see if Dr Wilson is actually all she is cracked up to be.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Doctor Kimberly is excellent. She is knowledgeable, patient, thorough and compassionate. 5 stars for her alone. The office staff however are abysmal, the worst I have ever come across. They are all disinterested, slow, uncaring and generally awful at their jobs. Appointments here are a concept rather than a rule, I have to plan on a minimum of a half day absence from work for a 30 minute meeting with the doctor. I do have to reiterate though, Doctor Kimberly is worth even having to deal with the office staff. If I had anything to do with this office though, the staff would all be summarily fired for incompetence.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

First appointment I waited 2 1/2 hours to be seen...was assured that was unusual. Second/follow up appointment I waited 3 hours & 45 minutes before I walked out. Getting appointments for Rheumatologists is very difficult . . . I was desperate, thus why I gave her so much time. Found a new doctor, been put on a totally different regimen and glad I walked out of Dr. Kim Wilson's practice. Feeling better with no help from Dr. Kim Wilson. Horrible office staff, no communication, uncomfortable and humiliating to think my time and well being was worth so little to them. The worse medical treatment I received in this fight to live pain free.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Kimberly E. Wilson's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Pacificare