Ratings for Dr. Marci McCune

this doctor is ALLl about the MONEY for unecessary procedures and unresponsive about my operation and results, she did the most expensive, most invasive procedures firstly, before even a simple x-ray and or an ultra-sound. When the head of Doctor & Nursing of Wingham hospital questioned her behaviour she still did not change her tune I since have reported Dr Marci McCune to the College of Physicians and they are doing an investigation of her and she also cut my intestines during a routine colonoscopy! and I since have had to have many trips to the Wingham hospital, bleeding and chronic pain! Dr M McCune still refuses to give me my results s escpecially since Walkerton Hospital did a Cat Scan after her so called "Procedure" on me!!!!!! I would NEVER Recommend her, she is ARROGANT ., a DANGEROUS DOCTOR and REPLACEABLE! BY AN EXPERIENCED DOCTOR WHO DOESNT DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD! BE AWARE I WISH I NEW WHAT I KNOW NOW! ABOUT HER! DONT GO TO HER! THERE ARE MANY, OTHER GOOD DOCTORS OUT THERE

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

this doctor was very rude and told me that there was nothing wrong with me... well after day surgery we found out there was alot wrong. I woke in the middle of the surgery and she would not put me back out she just jammed the throat scope down my throat awake and just let me cry and gag in it. I found her to be very uncaring. I was so scared of her I never returned to her for further help I found a good Doc instead

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A FEMALE SURGEON WHO HAS A KEEN INTEREST IN AND SPECIALIZES IN VARICOSE VEINS

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Went to Marci as a resultof a test and needed further treatment. She assessed the situation and my extended circumstances to provide the least intrusive but most effective treatment. I was anxious about the procedure but she and her staff were fabulous as professionals and as people who could relate to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Great bedside manner. Thorough in her explanation of the procedures. Scheduling of surgery and procedures was extremely prompt as well as getting results. Would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I was particularly impressed with her down to business, "I'm not going to sugarcoat this..." attitude. I appreciated being told exactly what the situation was and what to expect from the first moment I was diagnosed. She is a "real" person and it is obvious she cares alot about people. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I was referred to DrMcCune by my family doctor because I needed urgent surgury .I saw her on a Wenesday and she did the surgury on Friday. She fixed part of my problem and referred me to a specialist because my problem needed more expertise.I think that takes a very good surgeon to admit that. She was really nice with me and I knew that she cared. Thank you for what you did for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

My wife recently was operated on by Dr. McCune-we found her to be an excellent surgeon who followed up on her patients and when additional help or assistance was required she made sure it happened immediately-Stratford is fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

When I came to Stratford Hospital, I was very ill. Dr. McCune was the surgeon on call. She performed an emergency surgery on me and basically saved my life. The surgery was difficult but went very well and I had very few complications after. I found her very thorough and to the point. She may have been a bit arrogant but is that not what you expect from a surgeon? They had better be the best at what they do and be confident in their abilities.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

She can be very moody. One day she was pleasant and the next day she was very rude and gruff. I found her arrogant and too assuming. Perhaps one day she realize that she doesn't know it all.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007