Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - Stratford General Hospital

Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - Stratford General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - Stratford General Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - Stratford General Hospital

Value

Certain staff in emerg are awful. I rather go to my family dr for care with my children. For me that has pain flare ups and need it they are good and don't treat me like a druggie anymore since I spoke up. Maternity is good staff minus dr Bloch she is rude and needs better manners, surgical staff are amazing love them.

Submitted March 4, 2017 | flag

Value

I waited for hours in a chair inside the
ENT room.... I finally discovered how to recline the chair and wish I hadn't....pretty sure there were more germs in that chair then the entire community! Turns out the ER DR was the rudest and least tolerant of an ill person I have ever met!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2017 | flag

Value

Do not go here unless you enjoy being ridiculed and insulted. I came in extremely faint and used a hospital Wheelchair. Not only was I scolded for using the wheelchair but was passed off as having the flu! Turns out it was Campylobacter , as well as Ecoli! This is what my tax payer dollars go towards? I boycott Stratford now and head straight to Kitchener.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2017 | flag

Value

Don't come anytime between 7-9 pm or you'll be stuck with shift change. Glad to know our tax payer dollars are working. We need incentives for our doctors to even see us because God forbid we get seen in a timely manner.

Pissed off.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2016 | flag

Value

I have never had a good experience coming to Stratford hospital. The ER nurses and doctors are always rude, and mutter rude words under their breath right in front of me. I never enjoy working with / coming to this location.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2016 | flag

Value

I found the staff at this hospital to be somewhat rude and condescending. The waiting room in the ER was a gongshow.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Staff can be very rude. If you look impoverished and go in for legitimate infections, they assume you're drug seeking when all you're requesting is to be seen and get antibiotics. Wait times are horrendous, and at this point I'd rather die waiting in a clinic than attempt to receive emergency care.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2016 | flag

Value

Terribly rude staff. ER doctors are very rude and do not consider mental health issues at all. Was told that I'm wasting ER time by Dr. Greenshield

Submitted July 24, 2016 | flag

Value

I've been here three times and each visit has been horrid. I have PTSD and depression, and my first visit was to the mental ward. The nurse always talked to me as if I were 5, and the psychiatrist, after three days of going over my history, told me I had never been raped and that I was making the trauma up. The he prescribed me medications that not only didn't help me, but send me to the hospital a second time soon after because they had lowered my blood pressure so much. And now this recent visit. I was feeling suicidal and the paramedic that picked me up sassed and yelled at me for being weak and not doing anything about my problems, which was a completely unfounded assumption. I ended up getting discharged, but the woman had rushed me out of my house without giving me time to get my wallet, they couldn't help me, so they sent a potentially suicidal girl with PTSD to walk home at 11:30 pm. This hospital has given me trust issues and I don't know why these people are still employed.

Submitted March 16, 2016 | flag

Value

I never had problems with getting the wrong medication as they confirmed my date of birth and scanned my bracelet before giving me mess. Their operating rooms are clean, the staff are great. We are all human
Though I dislike human resources and certain management
Love the Drs and nurses :)

Submitted March 13, 2016 | flag