Ratings for Dr. Perry J. Cole

Although I do have insurance through BC/BS, they have not paid and the struggles continue with the insurance company, even with bills from Mayo Clinic. Dr. Cole has worked with me allowing payments with NO interest. Dr. Cole has helped tremendously, and his help with injections and blocks at Jacksonville Surgery Center have allowed me to keep moving. Sadly, his office is closed - again! Possibly a family emergency? He is in a solo practice, however it would have been helpful to have had a phone call prior to arriving at his door this morning only to find a "Closed Until Further Notice" on the door!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have seen several pain management physicians, yet, Dr. Cole took the time to delve into the neuro pain I have and got creative with true pain management coverage. I am sad to find that his patients, including me, are being referred to another practice while Dr. Cole goes through something at this time. I hope he comes back to his practice soon and that I can see hi again. He cares, is up to date on medicine, and thinks of options for those of us who are without insurance to be able to affford to see him and pay for our medicine. LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Is this man on drugs or have serious anger issues? Something is deeply wrong with him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr Perry Cole seems to be a doctor merely to earn money. He lacks compassion for patients who are in need of relief from pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

i have been seeing Dr. Cole for about 6 yrs and he and his staff are the best. highly reccomend

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Cole is the best pain management doctor i have been to. He is up to date on the latest procedures. He takes his time. He also challenges me and encourages me to get better. Since seeing Dr. Cole 5 years ago, I have had a reduction in pain, i am more active, and i have reduced my medications. Dr. Cole is the primary reason i am better today than a few years ago.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Perry J. Cole's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1992)