Ratings for Dr. Shyam S. Swain

This wonderful man has worked wonders with my back. After my epidural, I was pain free. Before that, the pain was so bad that I almost didn't want to live. The epidural itself was pain free. I feel like a normal person again. This doctor is knowledgeable and gentle. Please give this office a call if you're in pain. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have found Dr. Swain to be knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. His staff members are polite and professional. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

HORRIBLE!!! We came in to see and meet Dr Swain because we are looking to find someone closer as we just moved to the area. He was antogonistic, argumentative, acted "put out" that we actually wanted to TALK to him to see what he was like. Questioned the validity of the diagnoses (yea, like we would lie about RSD...really???) WE WILL NEVER go back to see him and will certainly never refer to him. I am a RN with 25 years experience in Ortho and Neuro and Worker's Comp- his behavior was unacceptable as a physician, and his attitude was deplorable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I found Dr. Swain to be knowlegeable, concerned, thorough, patient, and is the only medical person who has helped me tolerate pain in my back. He gave me three shots in my spine that alleviated back pain by 60%, and it has mainitained this level for 6 weeks. Further he refunded promptly our deposit when Humana came thru with my insurance. He made no claim that he would me. Rather that he would help my pain level, and if this level continues, I will not seek surgery. Finally, he intercepted a reommended prodecure from another physician because I was taking Plavix. He contacted my cardioligist in KY. and got his premission for suspension of Plavix for 7 days. I give Dr. Swain a very high recommendation!Owen Collins, Butler Ky.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Shyam S. Swain's Credentials

• Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur Univ, Berhampur, Orissa, India (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL