Ratings for Dr. Kelvin W. Gorrell

Doctor gorrell is a user and a loser you take my advice run dont walk away from him hes nasty lazy and a narcisist any person who waits 6hours to see a doctor is crazy !!!! I would rather eat susi than be around him he treats his staff and patoents a nasty petson He totally sucks coming from a non patient only someone inside looking out

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

The worst dr I have ever seen. He was very antagonistic. Accused me of being a lier. I was at his office for about 6 hours. I will do what I can to make sure this man is removed from the medical community. Do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This doctor is a nut case. He kept me waiting six hours to see him. I had a scheduled appointment and was still kept waiting. Then his office kept calling stating they needed to reschedule my appointment on numerous occasions. I finally told them I would not be coming back to Dr. Gorell. Plus my pharmacy said they would not be filling my prescription. They had problems with him in the past not complying with their procedures.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Gorrell should not have a license . He has diagnosed mental issues . He also has made big mistakes thus not allowed to work in a hosptial as an Anesthologist . He has his own practice because he is unable to get a position any where else . Do research on him and ask how many facilities he was fired from . Of course it is not his fault - he plays the victim well !!! He degrades his patients as well as his "office staff " . He is the ultimate predator in every aspect of the word !! Run ...., This man or sub human is a Malignant narcissist .....

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

to those of you who are complaining or writing negative reviews why don't you take a second to look at yourselves. Yes on occasion Dr. Gorrell might say something that may be not normal to what you are hearing from another doctor. Did you ever think that it may be you that is the problem.if you are there to get your oxy Scripts that total 180 then you are at the wrong doctor. Most legit doctors know that breakthrough means breakthrough. I have been with him for several years. No problems. I also pass all my drug tests. Try that and you'll probably get what you need. Dr. Gorrell is a good, legitimate. Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr.Gorrell is one of the very few doctors who really cares about his patients . All doctors should be this way.....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

This doctor puts you down and is only on a campaign to put you on suboxone. I wish I would have listened to his current patients and never allowed myself to see this doctor

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I have never been talked to and put down by anyone so bad much less a dr. Awful!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Excellent caring pforessional and I got the best care

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Kelvin W. Gorrell's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL