You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron T. Moon

Dr. Ron T. Moon's Ratings

Dr Moon truly cares about his patients and every aspect of their health. I recommend him to anyone who wants a top-notch dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor (and I hate even calling him a doctor) to put my dog to sleep, let alone help anyone! This guy is nothing but an egomaniac on a god trip, being he thinks he is! He has a potty mouth and loves to "punish" his patients if they are late or disagree with him in any way. This is the rudest staff you will ever meet! I have been under pain management over 20 years and have had a lot of experience with them but this guy should be put out of business. In fact I am pursuing legal action against him. He does not take my insurance so I called his and ask what I would have to do to get a referral or whatever for a different doctor and was told his majesty does not give referrals. I said I'd get back to them when I found another doctor. A few days before my appointment my husband called to find out when my appointment was and we showed up on time at 4:00 in the morning! We were told when we got there I'd been dismissed because I'd found another doctor. When I told the woman I had not found a doctor she said she'd sent a dismissal letter (which she had not ) and that I'd have to wait to speak with the office manager at 5:30. I called back and spoke to her and she said regardless of why I was dismissed or who was at fault once a patient was dismissed there was no going back. I was left without even a refill for medication which left me going through dangerous withdrawal cold turkey. No, this doctor does not care about his patients, he cares about his bank account! You can't even change an appointment here without being punished! I'd never heard of that! Speaking of appointments, you take what they give you regardless of rather it works for you. Stay away from this place! These people are poison, they don't deserve 1 star.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Moon is an excellent physician. I came from a different Doc who just threw pills at me. I was unable to cope as a human, more like a zombie. Dr. Moon took the time to explain to me why this was a bad idea. He has since put me on supplements and shown me ways to make myself feel better. Dr. Moon is an excellent Doctor who actually cares for his patients. We need more Doctors like him in our state and our city. I've been in a lot of pain for a very long time. Dr. Moon is the only pain Doctor I've seen who cares about my needs going into the future even when I didn't. Thank you for saving me from myself and inferior pain specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

great doctor. so glad I decided to see him. getting so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was depressed after 4surgeries on my left knee. Last surgery was total knee replacement . I have neuropathy so this last surgery was very traumatic on the nerves in my foot. I felt like there was no relief in sight. My knee doctor referred me to Dr. moon and he told me that Dr. moon was a specialist in helping people like me who suffer chronic pain. I was nervous at first but I felt so relieved that someone actually understood how I felt. He did a full blood analysis and had all of my vitals checked out. He even had a bone scan done. I had discs fused in my spine and he has also helped me with that. All of my hormones were low, my bones are thinning and I have arthritis really bad all over my spine. Dr. Moon has set me on a path to recovery. I had no energy and no quality of life. I'm going to ask that he be my general physician because he can cover all of my health issues without me spending a fortune on co pays going from one Dr. To another. I know that people get aggravated with the staff sometimes (this happens when people do NOT know how many patients he takes care of. I think he and his staff comes in around 3:00 AMand they don't leave until after 6:00PM). A big thanks to Dr. Moon and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Awesome doctor, very knowledgeable and very good at diagnosing and explaining why I had back pain when no other doctor could. He obtained labs and studies from all my other doctors, reviewed my medical records and really spent time to make sure I understood the many conditions I had. The bad comments I have read about this doctor appear to have been made by very angry patients who were upset with Dr. Moon for not giving them what they wanted. Consider the source. This is an excellent pain doctor in Alabama and does more than just write prescriptions. All pain patients who have true pain should try to get in to see him!!! If you are a drug seeker go somewhere else so that those of who need him can get in. He is very busy but spends a lot of time to ensure that all feel like family. I would refer this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

His a great doctor, he listens, observers, and runs any test he feels needs to be ran. He will not just write a script and send you on your way. I also feel he not only gets to know you on a professional level, but he tries to get to know you and your family. I would recommend him to anyone! HIS A GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Moon is best pain doc he takes time with u he cares he is in cause he wants to help his patients its more than just a paycheck to him we need him and we need him in Bham. This doc rocks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Moon for two years and I think he is a wonderful Physician. I have osteoarthritis and degenerative joint disease and have seen several doctors who only wanted me to take pill after pill and I was still hurting. Dr. Moon not only suggested alternatives like aqua therapy, stretches and exercises that I could actually do. He listens and that means alot to someone when they are hurting. I would recommend him highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Moon saved my life! I came to him in my mid 30's from another Doctor who had prescribed WAY too much medicine. Dr. Moon was strict with me in the beginning. Then he explained that

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841934].votes_count ]]