Ratings for Dr. Julia A. Sherwood

She is very cold towards the parents and after seeing my child several times she walks into the exam room asking their name and age. Hello??? What is the chart for???

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I can't say enough good about Dr. Sherwood. My girls and I love her. She has been my 10 year old's primary since she was born and is now also my 2 year old's. She is patient and gentle with my girls and really knows them. When I take my 2 yr old in, Dr. Sherwood always asks for an update on specifics of my 10 yr old and vice versa. My 10 yr old has had school issues that Dr. Sherwood helped us through. My 2 yr old has sinus allergy issues and has had repeated ear infections. Dr. Sherwood is clear on what she feels each child needs, but she isn't preachy. She is very easy to talk to and will thoroughly discuss my concerns and involve me in treatment decisions. I feel she is supportive of me as a parent and isn't critical. She makes sure that I am comfortable with my children's care. She will personally return my phone calls if I need to speak with her instead of her nurse. I do sometimes have to wait for our apointment with her, but she is more than worth it.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I believe she is very knowledgable. However, she is just a little too short and seems to rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Julia A. Sherwood's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flowood, MS