Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Gower

I didn't like him. I felt he did not listened to me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Incredibly helpful and polite staff, kind beyond measure. Dr. Gower, although he has an interesting sense of humor, is very knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all wants his patients to feel better and succeed. I feel very lucky to have found Marycliff Allergy Specialists. Without their help I never would have been placed on SubCu therapy and would quite frankly be a permanant resident of the hospital! They know their stuff about everything from allergies to immune deficiencies, and are always willing to put their patients first. When I was allergy testing and started to not feel well they immediately stopped and started taking precautions to keep me safe. I have never received such awesome care before. I feel very lucky to have finally found Marycliff! I also want to say that Suzanne, the NP, is also amazing. Kind beyond words, empathetic, and knows her stuff. She puts forth so much effort in so many ways that I can't begin to express my heartful thanks. Awesome people!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Richard G. Gower's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)