Ratings for Dr. Shaz Siddiqi

A very knowledgable allergist who is great with his patients and takes his time to explain what he is doing and what he's found. He is great with kids and adults!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Went there with my two children – one for asthma and other for ezcema. The front desk was genuine and kind. Met Dr. Siddiqi for the first time, found him to have good communication skills, saw him interact with each one of my children with confidence, asking each one about school, sport, other interests, future goals and careers. Then he recommended a course of action for each of them. He even provided some easy natural remedies for my child’s eczema which I can use in addition to traditional medicine. Dr. Siddiqi answered all my questions – some general questions as well that pertained to their other medical issues. Very kid-friendly staff and doctor !!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Saved my life. Very knowledgeable about asthma and severe allergies. I haven;t been to the Er for an asthma attack since being treated by him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I was told by the receptionist they test for bee allergies in 2 year olds. I was interested in this after my husband was hospitalized after being stung. I scheduled an appt, for the doctor to tell me he does not test under 16. HE also stated if she got stung children this young rarely have a bad reaction. When I asked him why I wasn't told that over the phone, he said it was too much to tell me and I had at least received "education" today. If I had wanted education I would have read a book. His office is an insurance scam. I took time off from work for this appointment and he wasted my time, money and my insurance compainies money. Do not use Family Allergy and Asthma Care in Frederick/Gaithersburg MD.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Very personable and helpful. Showed genuine care and concern for my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009