Ratings for Dr. RIZWAN Khan

He was amazing in finding my daughters rare immune condition. He was so caring and took the time required to exposing her condition to me. There were times we did have to wait for her appointment but when he was in the room with us, we got our time with him. Great doctor. Wish he lived to closer to us and I would use him!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

i had an experience with dr. khan he was very rude and had the balls excuse my french to say that i didnt care about my son because i didnt want him to give him an antibiotic so that made him mad he never pays attention to what i say and then tries to tell me he knows whats going on but yet has no clue cause he never paid attention. dont thibk he should work with pepole if he dont like people......... he also bashes other dr.'s that are fantastic he' a jerk...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Went to him for our little girl. Each visit we tried telling him our concerns, and what we had noticed since the last visit. We told him once that she likes carrots when he asked what type of food she likes. He nodded and continued the examination. Five minutes later, he looks us straight in the eye and asks if we feed her carrots at all. If it happened once, I could chalk it up as absent-mindedness. but this happened almost every visit. It was like he would ask us, then completely ignore whatever the information was. Very annoying! The staff is friendly. Sometimes the wait can get fairly long. Their policy is 15 min late, you pay.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. RIZWAN Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Oxford