Ratings for Dr. Adel Ben Saleh

Very ruDe! Orders meds for pts he didnt see and asssess!I will not see him if im a pt. Heard lots of negative comments about him from hospital staff. Poor work ethics!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I found that he is hard to understand ,but with that aside,he does not review your case before you see him and he is confused.I was referred by my GP as he is in the same clinic .I have no heart symptoms and he has sent me for tests and prescribed meds that gave me chest pains. I think waiting till all results are in before subscribing meds is dangerous.i am on a vitamin for blood pressure and he did not know what the vitamin does. E-Magnesium is understood by every other DR.I saw.He wanted me to supply the vitamin info for him.I told him too google it.My GP has done a better job. I had hip replacement surgery and his reports was not well received by the surgical staff. Basically ignored it.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

This doctor will do anything to find out what is wrong with you-including ordering many tests and going to the nth degree to get to the bottom of the issue. He has always been prompt and caring with me. I was in a very dire situation that no other drs could diagnose-I credit him with saving my life :) I would higly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

He was so helpful and kind. He is great at his job and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I have seen Dr BenSaleh 3 times and each time he has been very concerened with my poor health and has gone to great lengths to make sure I get the care I need and isn't afraid to reccomend I get a 2ond oppinion! Each time he has been very prompt with appointments, when you are very ill it helps to have a Dr. show he is doing everything possible to help!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I had a very great expirence with Dr. Ben Saleh I saw him many times in his office at associate Medical Clinic. I was "warend by some concerned friends that he can be un friendly. How ever when I met him and he reviewed my case he seemed to have a very compassionate side to him. I belive he saved me from a very dangorous situation. I was relesed from hospital the next day I had an apointment with Dr. Ben Saleh he looked at me and reviwed my chat and blood work and I was rushed to the hospital for two units of blood! I needed a BLOOD TRANSFUSION! had I not seen him that day I dont know what might of to me I am soooooo thankful for his carful eye and attention to my very serious situation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Don't go to this doctor if you want to live. Lack of common, basic medical kowledge/ prescribing/dangerous drug interactions that nearly stopped my heart. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Rude/arrogant with hospital staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Felt very rushed and not listened to. Almost hostile behaviour.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Very hard to understand. Was on his cell phone alot.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Very aloof and doesn't treat staff very well

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007