Ratings for Dr. Richard Bolduc

Awesome clinician and psychologist !!! Merci beaucoup Dr.Bolduc

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Bolduc is an excellent psychologist. His counselling skills and knowledge is immense. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be where I am today without his guidance. He really listens and assisted me in finding solutions to how to deal,with every day issues. I would and have recommended Dr. Bolduc as a psychologist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Outstanding psychologist. Very knowledgeable and was extremely helping to our family in relation to his thorough assessments in both English and French as well as his counselling skills. We highly recommend this practitioner. His fees were very reasonable compared to other psychologists in the area. Extremely competent.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Great other than his financials don't always make sense. His clinical findings however have been critical in getting my son the help he needs in school.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Bolduc is fantastic!!! He assessed our son and was able to explain the results of the tests in a way that was helpful and provided us insight into our son's strengths and weaknesses. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. We felt that he really listened to us and provided advice and recommendations based on our needs. He knows the school system and the school boards and was able to guide us in advocating for our son that ultimately resulted in improved relationships with the principal and the teacher. The work we did with Dr. Bolduc was critical in ensuring that our son was and is successful in school - what could be more important!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Bolduc is an excellent psychologist. He has helped me a lot over the past 5 years. Dr. Bolduc is very knowledgeable and a great listener. He is very supportive and has definitely been a huge help to me. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bolduc.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Very professional and has been there for me in difficult times with positive results. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Bolduc has ben hewlping my family for several years. He is my support system. He is there for me when I need him. He has been there through many many difficult times. His counselling and stategies are always welcomed. I call him my guardian angel. I feel safe with is help and unconditionnal support. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Un excellent psychologue. Attentif et consciencieux de toutes problématiques. À l'écoute et présent. Merci ... A+.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Bolduc was quite helpful to provide detailed counselling strategies to me. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable and showed valuable insight in helping me through my difficulties through a positive mental health perspective. I recommend this counsellor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015