Ratings for Dr. Gerardo Carpenito

I have been seeing Dr. G. Carpenito for about 3/4 years now and have found him to be friendly and polite. He is easy to talk to and seems to listen what I have to say. The staff in his Burnaby office have been very friendly, polite and helpful. I am very happy with having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and very caring. I am glad I got referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He's a great doctor. Very patient with old people he sees - good sense of humour. Kind and considerate. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Carpenito is very kind and makes you feel comfortable. He explains everything you need to know and answers all your questions. Definitely, one of the best Doctors I ever had. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr Carpenito is an excellent doctor. I was very fortunate to have been referred to him. He is very kind and takes good care of his patients

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr Carpenito is an excellent doctor. He is so knowledgeable and committed to helping the patient. He is friendly and considerate. I was so lucky to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Carpenito is an excellent doctor. He helped save our mother's life when she was in a serious medical crisis. Dr. Carpenito has a great bedside manner, and is very respectful to both patient and family.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Very polite and quite knowledgeable-good bedside manners

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007