Ratings for Dr. Steven Moss

I have had this doctor for a few years now, and I trust his judgement. When things just are not serious he will tell you, but when you think they are not serious and they are, he will also tell you, and get things moving quickly. I did not know already twice, but my son had Pneumonia! I thought it was just a cough, but no, and he insisted that we had an immediate X Ray and came right back up to see him. And yes, it was Pneumonia. He is caring, and will send you to a specialist if he thinks that a specialist should be seen. If not he will also tell you right up front. He may not be the most talkative person in the world, but how could you expect a Doctor to be talkative and at the same time punctual in their appointments with all the other patients in the waiting area? If you want someone to chat, talk to a friend. This doctor will focus on what is best for the patient, even though it may not be the answer you were hoping for. I do recommend this Pediatrician to my family and friends. But don't get your hopes up that you can get him, he is quite busy. If you are having a baby call before the child is born, to see if they have availability and will take your baby. He usually will only take New Born babies from birth day #1 on wards, literally.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Moss helped my daughter when our first pediatrician said nothing was wrong. After a stay in sick kids for decreased body weight and dehydration (which 5 emergency rooms told me nothing was wring and I was just a 1st time mom), I begged him to take her case even though he wasnt accepting patients. On our 2nd visit Dec 24, he was able to get us a specialty appt at Sick Kids for Dec 27. The doctors worked together to figure out her condition and correct it. After 1 year of lots of medications and 3x/week appointments, she was finally med free. He cares and yes he cracks some awkward jokes, but his skillset, knowledge and caring for kids is second to none.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

He's a lit doctor. Good man ya feel me? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

nnnonknnnknlknnoinoinjbuyvhjbuyvh kjbib jkbiubiubkjuibibjbuibiubiububjkb

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

He's completely unprofessional and unmotivated. He works for avaricious and self-serving values rather than genuine care for the welfare of his patients. His focus is completely on furthering his own status rather than on helping anyone. He should have worked in the corporate world rather than in a field that requires the capacity to care about someone else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Worst doctor ever. He thinks he is the God of God's. He gets offended if you ask him questions about your babies health. Did a horrible job on my son's circumcision and had my baby in sooooo much pain crying all the time plus it took forever to heal. He has rude comments as well. I would never recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Most horrible doctor ever. He should not be even practicing!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Can't really even "rate" this doctor because he is just so unprofessional! I don't care how many degrees he has!! I agree with absolutely every negative assessment reported on this site. Today, he actually SLAPPED my 12 yr-old son's face quite forcefully on both cheeks. I was appalled and my son was shocked & stunned. It was neither cute nor funny!! (We were there because my son has developed problematic facial acne.) Without a word, Moss then abruptly left the room for another 10 minutes or so!! Returning, he rudely told me that there was NOTHING he could do. I had already decided pre-visit, that after 12 years of his condescending, demeaning & offhand behaviour, that I just wanted a referral to a Dermatologist for my son's condition and it would be our final visit to Dr Moss. He reacted with more sarcastic rudeness, that I dare question his brusk diagnosis of "non-treatment". I pressed on firmly, (I'd had enough!), so he VERY grudgingly scribbled a referral, but asked me to look up the fax number for the Dermatologist!! Unbelievable! We will NEVER return to that paediatrician again.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

We took our 2 week old son today for his circumsicion. Dr. Moss was great, very informative and had a great personality. He did crack a few jokes which helped to lighten the mood. He did a great job with the circumsicion. He also travels to places like Africa and South America to volunteer. For those that are complaining about him perhaps they should find another doctor so I can take my son and daughter to him. Unfortunately he is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

very impatient with parents, pushy with kids... if you do not like your job then find a new one- stop taking it out on your clients!! NOT recommended

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016