Ratings for Dr. Steven Moss

We took our 2 week old son today for his circumsicion. Dr. Moss was great, very informative and had a great personality. He did crack a few jokes which helped to lighten the mood. He did a great job with the circumsicion. He also travels to places like Africa and South America to volunteer. For those that are complaining about him perhaps they should find another doctor so I can take my son and daughter to him. Unfortunately he is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

very impatient with parents, pushy with kids... if you do not like your job then find a new one- stop taking it out on your clients!! NOT recommended

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Makes inappropriate comments, thinks he's a comedian rushes through appointments hardly examining just looking for a pay cheque. Find another choice

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

My son has been seeing Dr. Moss for almost 5 years. I can't say enough good things about him and his office staff. I agree with what others have said about him having a dry sense of humour but I sort of like that about him. He is serious when there is an issue to be serious about. I love that the office takes on same day appointments if your child isn't feeling well and surprisingly the wait times aren't crazy. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

The most horrific "Doctor" . Staff is beyond horrible! the ppl on here that left great comments must be related , a friend of the family . The wait is outrageous. His beside manner sucks. He has No finesse . Listen I don't want someone to "hold my hand" but some Common decency would be nice. Moss thinks he is above the rest . I'm am sadden to see that someone ppl Accept this treatment and praise him for the shitty job he does

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

First time looking up our pediatrician of 4 years and running. My experience with dr. Moss and his staff is nothing but positive over the years. If you can't take a wise crack, then you might be offended at times, but he certainly can get a laugh out of the kids when needed. He also usually spends time each week working out of Sick Kids which I'm sure helps keep on top of the latest. You'll have to come with your own questions, as the discussions are to the point, but as others have said that usually keeps the wait times to an hour or less. I'd recommend the practice to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

We have been taking our kids to Dr. Moss for 5 years. The staff their are great and he definitely knows his stuff, if you can pry it out of him. However as others have said, we find him extremely rude, brash and arrogant, he is always making comments that he perhaps thinks are 'funny' but in fact are quite rude, insulting and inappropriate (e.g. when examining our kids genitals!) Despite his expertise which has helped us in the past, we would definitely not recommend him unless you (and your little ones) like dealing with A-holes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I think he is a lovely Dr.. My child has been seeing him for several years. We have never any negative thoughts about him. His staff is very caring and got us in prompt time. Every time my child is ill they get us in within 24 hours.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My son just had an appointment today and I found Dr. Miss to be quite likeable. He has a dry humour, and is certainly to the point, but I did not feel rushed at all. He was very thorough and his nurse was quite lovely. My son is quite shy, was not having a good day and they all had him laughing by the middle of the appointment. I really don't understand the other negative comments here. Maybe you were just a pain in the a$$?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

He is terrible person before doctor He doesn' like kids.. He must quit if He doesn't like his job. Don't make kids sick anymore..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015