Ratings for Dr. Steven Moss

This Dr is arrogant non caring and all about himself and status.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Arrogant, derogatory jokes, unprofessional. Toke my newborn there and had a terrible experience. Express my concerns about my allergy to penicillin. I mentioned that I'd had a convulsion when I was very young and his answer to that was to tell me in a assertive and arrogant manner "If I need to give penicillin to your child, I will.". He said, it doesn't not pass from father to son! Which is not true!! Not only that, but also doubt my allergy was real, asserting the doctors at the time had made a mistake. At that point I stoped him to say I had a convulsion because of it. It was a very frustrating experience! After having a child we want to be around of people who cares and are interested in teaching and make us feel assured that the child is in good hands. That is not him!! Staff was good, but I can't give any point because the doctor rate is way too high. THAT IS FOR YOU DOCTOR. STOP WITH THE STUPID JOKES. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Love him. Answers all questions. No nonsense. And simplifies everything. Will get our daughter in at the last minute. Totally recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Moss is exceptionally good at diagnosis. I understand that his fast-paced style may not be for everyone but keep your eye on the ball people - he has always been bang on in diagnosing our kids. He gets to the point quickly, which I appreciate. He does care about the kids, and by working quickly and diagnosing them correctly the first time and every time, he can help more children and does. He is always there for our children when we need him. Excellent doctor, I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very rude to his patients and to worried parents. Always dismisses my worries and is very sarcastic and arrogant. Staff is also a bit rude. If a doctor is treating your baby, you probably want to feel like they are connecting with you and have the best interest for your kid at heart. Didn't feel that with Moss, on the contrary, I felt like he was working exclusively for money.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

We have been with Dr. Moss for 5 years, with 2 kids. Dry, awkward sense of humour. Always in a rush. Snarky. Arrogant. But you know what? I put up with all of this because he actually knows his stuff and treats my childrens illnesses effectively. The nurses are harried and overworked with 3 doctors in the office, but always have a kind word and a sticker for my kids after each appointment. If you have smart questions, you will get smart answers. Stupid questions, such as "can my baby go back to daycare even though he has the plague" will warrant a look of disgust and a snarky reply. As it should. Anyone who complains about his bedside manner and failure to become best buddies with you needs a reality check and a new pediatrician straight out of a ped residency who will hold your hand and make balloon animals for the kids. Dr. Moss is no nonsense and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Terrible Dr. Had the worst experience with my son's circumcision. Did a horrible job. My son has to get circumcised again under general anaesthesia. Very unprofessional and unethical Dr (cancelled my baby app same day just because I asked the receptionist if I can see another Dr for second openion). Shouldn't be practising with children as he can't care less about them. Very rude and arrogant. Can't believe he is still practising as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Moss...reminds me of Iron Man in the negative sense (dry humour, rude, cares only about himself, etc.). Very impatient when asking questions, does not care about the kids. Sorry not going back.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Moss is an awesome Doctor! He is extremely knowledge and professional. My son had fever for 8 days and my son was in and out of Sickkids because other doctors couldn't find the cause of his fever. Finally Dr moss came back from his vacation and he knew exactly what my son had and treated him accordingly. For those people who are complaining please take your kids somewhere else so there is room for other people. I wouldn't bring my son to any other doctor. Dr Moss is the best in his field!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I have had this doctor for a few years now, and I trust his judgement. When things just are not serious he will tell you, but when you think they are not serious and they are, he will also tell you, and get things moving quickly. I did not know already twice, but my son had Pneumonia! I thought it was just a cough, but no, and he insisted that we had an immediate X Ray and came right back up to see him. And yes, it was Pneumonia. He is caring, and will send you to a specialist if he thinks that a specialist should be seen. If not he will also tell you right up front. He may not be the most talkative person in the world, but how could you expect a Doctor to be talkative and at the same time punctual in their appointments with all the other patients in the waiting area? If you want someone to chat, talk to a friend. This doctor will focus on what is best for the patient, even though it may not be the answer you were hoping for. I do recommend this Pediatrician to my family and friends. But don't get your hopes up that you can get him, he is quite busy. If you are having a baby call before the child is born, to see if they have availability and will take your baby. He usually will only take New Born babies from birth day #1 on wards, literally.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017